Seijo ni naru no de Nidoume no Jinsei wa Katte ni sasete moraimasu ~Outaishi wa, Zensei de Watashi wo Futta Koibito deshita~

I'm at the point that I don't care about the love story and revenge... She now has a dragon baby??!!!! That's crazy

How does she not instantly win? Like, come on, they give out seeds to everyone and her goddamn seed sprouts into a literal dragon! That should be the end of the story, her flower gave birth to a giant dragon and her primary rival is conspiring to sabotage her plant, and has done so repeatedly with like very very very little achievements of her own... Just call off the tests and crown her the Saint, there's no fucking way anyone else is pumping out a dragon!

Dex-chan lover
Lol ch3 atm and i never thought this manga will hit too close to home man, my deep-forgotten feelings in memory just got dug up.

Gon drop this since my life has enough drama in it thank you very much

When will they update the next chapter??? No matter what websites I check no one has the updated chapters in manga version only typed out like a book 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Supporter
Is this one dropped???

Edit:
@eleya-rozel thanks for the clarification, I just found this manga and binged through it and 3 months is quite a long time for last update

@yukinomi @sunflower13
No, they're waiting for the next volume to release next month. Volume versions have higher quality raws, extras, and most importantly support the author with actual sales, so hopefully this clears things up!

I can't wait for the continuation! I got creeped out with the last chapter but it also makes me crave for the next one!

5 months in between updates, holy shit...

But the latest chapter has given me hope that this hasn't been dropped. Thanks for the scanlations!

a bit lacking in character development pre-reincarnation, and a bit too fast, a extra page probably could've helped, but overall, not bad, but the buildup to the fruit is a bit lackluster, imo 6/10

Glad I found this one, the 5 months in between a chapter release leaves me concerned but heres to hoping for better :)

Users who are viewing this thread