Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Saintess Summoning

Gl and hf on the translation. I liked the original, however I like to see the difference between the first one and yours. If you do more I would like to read those too 😁

MD@Home
Nice job, don't know about the quality of the actual TL but typesetting and cleaning are a lot better.

Dex-chan lover
A reminder that the prince is an ass.

The differences in translations on page 2 are astounding.

I appreciate this a lot! The cleaning && textsetting are much better.
Tge translating has lot's of differences too

I love that this isn't cut into four parts. The other scanlator cut it into four parts, which led me to become bored of the manga. They didn't post consistently, so it was annoying to follow up. It's like a stutter that continues after a month of pause.

I'm glad this is not four parts, so I'd like to offer your my tears of awe.

Oh this is a much better translation. Thank you Petty Scans! This is one of my favorites so I'm glad it's getting some much needed love!

Group Leader
Ah yes, the one chapter where loli peft raws in, and just put "there is the face of expectation" WN was an okay read,anga was trash. until now, maybe.

What can we do to convince you to translate the whole thing..?!
Great job!

Double-page supporter
Totally did not know how inaccurate the Loli Mamoritai translations were so thanks for fixing chapter 1.

Supporter
@hartshadwill sorry to disappoint you but it wasn't the scanlator that cut the chapter into 3-4 pieces. that's just the way it was released if you look at the raws. there was the option to wait until all parts are released and post the whole chapter or translate each piece. you would probably been the first who complained why not translate in pieces...

Users who are viewing this thread