Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Saintess Summoning

Dex-chan lover
ohhhh, everything makes sense now!
Not really, the rest of the story still is a mystery lol. So why was she neglected for 2 weeks? I get the situation with her had become difficult from the beginning, and later on it basically says that, but neglecting a guest for 2 weeks isn't the way to improve that.

thanks you so much for working on this. I love this story and it's nice to see it presented in such a clean way. Appreciate your hard work!

This is a work of art in comparison, thank you for forcing me to reread this series again lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, not bad at all. Also damn she changed a great deal from chapter 1 to 15.

Group Leader
Aaah, it's so pretty. So clean. You've blessed my eyes. TTvTT Now I'm tempted to do it, too. //dead

I picked up and did the most recent chapter of Saving Gold that Loli was handling, and it just makes it more apparent when people like us really put in effort to make the product nice.

Dex-chan lover
why?

PS: all i see are people who doesnt have any respect to the prev translator.. this is sad..

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes, the conflict between mass production & craftsmen that plays out throughout society. Mangadex is no exception!

😇

Dex-chan lover
forgot how bad the typesetting was for the early chapters (has it really been 2 years?!)

thanks for the retranslation!

Dex-chan lover
@Archomp Most people would definitely agree that machine translation is shit (especially without some serious editing work to patch it up and make sense out of it), but the notes and stuff at the start of the chapter are totally picking a fight about it. This person's also not intending to continue according to those same notes, so it just seems like taking a swing at someone and running away. How this was presented is even more towards pointless shit stirring since that group has already dropped this series, by all appearances, months ago. Could've just said "I felt like the early chapters could use some improvements, so I gave it a shot" and left it at that.

Double-page supporter
@AaronBurger - her name is really Takanashi Sei instead of Takana Shisei (page 10).

The pun being that when there are no hawks (taka nashi = 鷹無し), small birds play (小鳥遊).

Users who are viewing this thread