Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.4 - Another Saintess Part 4

Dex-chan lover
1st Prince is an absolute knob, and there goes Aria deciding to do more sitting on her ass.

oh so theres a second prince......guess we know whos gonna inherit the throne in the end then

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, if this were an otome game reincarnation story Kyle would just be acting relatively genre savvy by keeping other women at the school away from her.

ah, poor aira. she's just super alone and honestly scared, hence her dependency. i feel like she'd actually be relieved if she could talk and become friends with sei. :( she might be relieved too to find out that sei is the real saintess, so that she doesn't have those expectations put on her.

thanks for the update!

NOOOO i don't wanna this "Aira"!!! SHE IS GOING TO THE HELL!!!!! I don't like Aira and first prince. Just go and die already

I'd like to note as hot as the two princes are, the King still reigns supreme.
bmvq3z9

Dex-chan lover
such toxicity shouldn't be allowed, I would rather have Aira be kidnapped and give her a surprise welcoming party arranged by our MC. give her some good warm conversation for at least for a few hours and she'll be sure to at least able to say NO toward that toxic prince

Double-page supporter
Another episode of dumb Kyle ruining everything. Not surprising

Dex-chan lover
@cuna999 : she is a kidnapped child, of course she feels alone and scared. She needs friends, and all the prince is providing is guards.
and yes she does bond with Sei and Liz after the prince shoots himself in the foot
then Nukes it for good measure, causing her care to be shifted to the 2nd prince.

Users who are viewing this thread