Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

I did read the novel, but still it's satisfying seeing the prince for the last time

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@empressnyannyanau They recently started a manga-original spinoff that focuses on Aira.
https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FL00201873010000_68/

Would Blooming Tea would be interested in translating this one?

YAY PLEASE DONT BRING BACK THAT PIECE OF SHIT OF A PRINCE BACK INTO THIS TRIO. FFS

so i read something from the spoil about aria , can someone who knew the future spoil this for me

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I mean at this point we can all accept the fact that the prince from the beginning is pretty much as a dick at this point

Contributor
Yuri!? Sniff sniff.

I kid I kid.

But it's nice seeing gals be pals.

Dex-chan lover
Now we just need to see Kyle being forced to prostrate and apologize

@Kisato I really like your profile gif, It's Parsee right?

Dex-chan lover
Jesus ... it was like I thought. That Prince should have known about Sei but he simply ignored what others told him and instead substituted his own version ... this is kinda incredible in his own way though not the good kind. And as expected a proper environment does wonders to that girl.

Dex-chan lover
@blacker
Aira is more of a secondary character, she's basically the sheltered high school girl that was unlucky to be caught in the summoning spell. Her role so far is just doing some friendly interactions with Sei. So far in the fan-translated four LN volumes that were released prior to the official licensing, her latest action was to go along with the Head Court Mage to help Sei with the forest subjugation problem over there since there was a development that made it difficult.

Aira more or less looks to Sei for any kind of advice since they're from the same world and can understand each other a lot faster than Aira trying to ask for help from one of the inhabitants. Since Sei is already a working adult but Aira is still a teenager trying to find her way in this new world. Normally, she would have probably thought of something normal in her old world along with her friends when the time was right but being summoned so suddenly caused problems. Aira's sheltered lifestyle was the biggest detriment to her new life while she was under the "care" of the idiot First Prince. As some people have mentioned, she didn't take initiative because she became too reliant on the idiot First Prince and his guy gang. And because Sei and Aira come from a society where it's not frowned on for girls to hang out with a guy who has a girlfriend/fiance/wife. Also because Aira was sheltered, being confronted by the other girls and basically being harassed both verbally and her possessions ruined. She couldn't rely on anyone but the idiot First Prince and his guy gang, since they were the ones willing to protect her. The situation was complicated because the idiot First Prince saw some of the harassment and became even more protective of her than before which then worsened the situation.

Dex-chan lover
While I'm glad that it turned out well in the end, I am a little bit disappointed that, aside from a lot of internal monologuing, Sei didn't really do anything except basically saying "hello," during the confrontation with the prince. Everything just sorted itself out.

Oh thank god the brat prince is out of the picture.
I’m so happy Aria is now walking with her two feet without relying much on anyone. That’s good to know!

ha HA eat slugs you thimble of chunky rotting sardines!!!!
I understand that you can't always raise your kids to be the people you want them to be, but I feel pity for the king who couldn't do anything about Kyle's friends and environment. A prince grows up in special circumstances after all, having to deal with that and a kingdom... I don't know

Thank the fucking gods the prince finally got dunked on into his rightful horny place

I’m absolutely elated to see the three interacting, with Aria finally finding her place in this world.

House arrest? More like protective custody, Captain Hawk done saved his a$$. If he grabbed or, heaven forbid, struck her. He would have be killed.
While it’s true there is nothing like a god on Earth than a member of the royal family, but there are some thing things that are not acceptable, look at the beginning of Rome, this would be one of them.
She not been been officially declared a saintess, but she has track record of preforming as one. And who did she save? Members of knights units, 3 of them if I remember correctly. Men who owe their future to her and I don’t mean just their jobs, but their generational futures. Not a lot of high borne ladies are going to marry an unemployed knight with missing limbs.

Users who are viewing this thread