Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
So Misono Aira wasn't the one at fault.
It was all that stupid first prince, grrrrr...!!

Luckily the second prince seemed capable.

I'm so glad Aira wasn't evil or anything. Now she's off the dumbass prince's clutches, she can finally grow, explore this world and make actual friends.

Some kind souls already spoiled this chap.. i thought i'd hate it for Aira chan to join the friendship club division.. haha but arghhh... the three ladies looks so good together.. i hope they can really be super duper good friends... but most all... i hope Liz fucking break the engagement off with that Kyle...i really don't like that guy... and yeah.. be with the second prince...!

Thanks for the update~
Finally, Aira-chan escape from the a-hole prince! And she's so sweet too! I didn't expect that her personality is gonna be like that, considering the author picturing her as gloomy girl (and that's the prince fault ofc)
And I can't forget how Captain Hawk saved Sei from the dumbass prince
And that prince, grrr, I bet he's not gonna be the king. He's got zero manners, complete opposite than the second prince. Are they born from different mother?

I'm sooo glad they didn't make the 'heroine' mean. That's just a really nasty shortcut for some Otome writers nowadays.

What a peaceful chapter~
But bcos of it's peacefulness, I'm so scared of what is to come

Dex-chan lover
> Right from the start, Aira was portrayed or setup with an aura of Villainess commonly on Otome Games, in which i inclined to believe as i read more updates until this chapter.
Im thankful that Aira is an understanding person as well, and worth protecting. Though, she not enough to be celebrated her bday with her image in a cake.
More accomplishments was needed for us to take care of her inside our brain after all...

> After 75% of the chapter, somehow, the environment becomes a flower garden.
Mysteriously, i can smell a flower scent while reading the pages,......................... until i remember i forgot to close the door of my bathroom and let the toilet perfume with flower scent scattered on my room.

Aggregator gang
I love this manga, and yes so happy the 1st prince and his companions are being punished. I hope Aria is as sweet as she seems 😊

This is my second most anticipated chapter of the first arc (the first was the necklace chapter). YEAH! In your face stupid Prince!

I forgot, did Liz got her betrothal annulled because of this? She deserves a better fiance.

@HarleyQuinzel I read the novel. I'm not sure if it will be explained in this manga, but in the novel, Aira's parents are the type to put her in a proverbial golden birdcage. They love her, spoil her and give her everything but one thing they won't give her is real world experience.

Moreover, Aira is timid by nature, she was actually comfortable in her "cage", as in the easy path of doing as told by her parents, it is her "normal". When she was summoned, the first prince took over her parents' role by putting her under his "protection"... the problem is that the said prince also decided to ignore everyone else's opinion, including Aira's, in his grand delusion of competence....

i'm so glad Aira finally got a good support system 🥺 I was getting worried for her because she was always isolated

Dex-chan lover
I guess, going by the typical template, that incompetent prince will be back sooner or later?

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get to see what Aira is capable of now that she's not under the Kyle's overprotective gaze anymore. One OP saintess is cool, but to have 2? Bruh

Users who are viewing this thread