Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
@Eclat123 you know she's been isolated? no? she is underage if you read the novel she is kind and good person she has been saved from the moron prince

@7senpai lol honey I read the novel waaaaaay before and thus why I can say such things. I probably know a lot more than you since I've read all the raws. She's not even locked up with no one to talk to, she got servants, maids and all, yet she didn't even bother to ask about her fellow Japanese even when she heard the prince saying bad things about Sei 😂

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! (love that it's not split into parts anymore 😘)

Yay, that idiot prince got punished!
Though Aira seemed to ignore Sei or not think about her, but would you think a lot about someone who you don't know, only hear about and seems to be doing well? And she could have her hands full and been under a lot of pressure to do well by that Prince.

@Eclat123
Rather than being nonchalant, and not bothering to, she was pretty much restrained by the first prince. She had no friends, and any attempts by other people such as Liz to befriend her got shut down immediately. It's likely that she didn't even know where MC was and the prince didn't give a shit either so if the girl asked, he likely wouldn't know and wouldn't let them meet. Plus he couldn't be bothered to find the MC who he belittled and called her a fraud.

And even if you've read the novel and know more, you still don't know where she is a green tea bitch yet, do you? You did say that you don't believe that she isn't one yet after all. Perhaps she could be, in the future, but at the moment it seems she's just over dependent on others.

Supporter
Aira looked like a skittish rabbit, getting startled by whatever twists in topics occurred. Poor girl, no minors should have to deal with overbearing adult BS.

@Nep nice video game reference! BTW, would you recommend buying that particular game, even if the plot has been spoiled by time and an anime adaption?

Dex-chan lover
I really hope there's another prince. Because this one is going to either be someone's puppet, or run the country into the ground if he ever becomes king.

Dex-chan lover
aw yea
thank god girl is outta bad influence

Double-page supporter
Aira, gets kidnapped into a fantasy world and still can't escape the high school "What to I do when I grow up?" Career questions. That's such a mood. 😑

On the plus side I'm happy she's no longer isolated and making friends and a self determined person now.

Fed-Kun's army
YEAAAAH GET WRECKED KYLE!!!! GO AWAY FOREVER!!! the second prince took over... he already seems more dependable jfadjs but it's not hard to be better than his stupid brother lbr. aaaaah how satisfying... i'm glad aira's been freed!!! that prince and his friends sure did a fine job isolating her and making her dependent on them, and he had the nerve of accusing LIZ of isolating her??? WOW. i love that liz didn't snap until he badmouthed sei, awwww <3333

thank you for the update!!! THIS WAS SO SATISFYING hehe

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping for the prince to get slapped when the king showed up. I'm a bit disappointed but at least house arrest is better than nothing.

Aggregator gang
Well well well, who's the fraud here? It's your brain first prince who's name i can't remember but only your outfit that i remember. So fucking rude, please let the second prince succeed the throne cause we can't overlooked this as a mere "misunderstanding" and "incompetent" due to first prince age or some bs :/ he's totally incompetent even if he's older lol tho i never really see the second prince in action too???? How about making Rei queen? Lol that would be awesome

Dex-chan lover
Darn, I though the prince would get slapped. he's so dumb I hope the nobles make a scene and the second prince becomes first in line for the throne. Aira seems to be easily manipulated but at least she isn't vindictive about not being the real saint

Thanks for the translation ❤️
Happy birthday to your CL/RD Earl Grey

Users who are viewing this thread