Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

this chapter made me tear up bc im happy aira is in a better place now YvY

go and grow little girl. go and grow òvó

thank you for the translation!!

Dumbass prince saw poontang, not 'saintess' when he saw Aira. Sei got ignored coz she's way too old for his taste. Dude's a fkin deadweight and cancer to Aira. Hope he and his dumbass homies get kidnapped and left in the middle of a miasma-infected forest. Glad Aira's been separated from that royal PoS.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank god!
They missed a lot of details, but the Prince and his posse are actually in a bit more trouble than "house arrest" and Lady Aria is such a sweet heart, she becomes a different person after freeing herself from the Princes and his followers, they were basically suffocating her, making her dependent on them, and basically telling her how to live... All as a form of "helping her". Well, anyways she isn't so much the "Saintess" but she is relatively stronger than most of the people in that world, so she does end up helping out with subjugations after she learns a bit more about magic.

Edit: Also, I did hear about this on a spoiler thread, so Idk how accurate it is, but....
Apparently, Liz(Princes Fiance) ends up deciding to call off her engagement. Normally that wouldn't happen in "political" marriages, but the King decided to try to mediate how terrible his son was to both people that they(his kingdom) summoned to help them. So, I think she ended up with another Prince or something? It was something along those lines. Is it accurate?? I'm not sure, just thought I'd add this in case someone else can verify.

The prince is just...not smart. Unless you’re trying to lead a revolution or make a massive political move, you don’t accuse a king of lying, especially not in public. And even though he’s a prince, he should have known better than to accuse the king of lying to his face. That is going to lose him all of his power with the nobles, and all of his favor with the public, because the Saintess is their savior.

Thank you for the good work! I got a bit confused with some of the dialogues cuz if the lack of punctuations, but all rhe same, what a satisfying chapter of this story! Excited to see more of Captain Hawk in the future 💖💖

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03
Maybe it wasn't mentioned since it's Sei's POV for the most part, and clearly they wouldn't outright tell her what kind of punishment those guys really received to not burden her conscience.

@KJon : Try this https://mangadex.org/title/43375/the-savior-s-book-caf-in-another-world

Dex-chan lover
yessss fck that first prince
and I'm happy that Airi, Liz and Sei are getting along

All for the second prince taking over as the Crown prince, say Aye.
Also, this chapter is full of girl-talk fluff, very cute.

Fed-Kun's army
@WhimsiCat Yup, I'm thinking that if they do end up telling that part... It'll involve like a flashback of Lady Aria(other summoned girl) or maybe after the "Saintess job" is over? Although, I do know it does end up becoming knowledge, since the King feels like he needs to answer to his people for his idiot son that basically almost lost them the Saintess.

Dex-chan lover
Aaahhh.so good to see the toxic prince out of the picture.
Aaahhh>\\< captain hawk to the rescue.he aint gonna let the trash prince touch even a single hair of his bae.
Lol sei acted more savage in the LN and very roasted the prince XD

THOUGH When shit slap right on the prince face it feels so satisfying af.lol he deserve it.

Thank you for the translations❤

I just want to say.. Lady aria is..

EVIL.. like wolf with fleece/wool.. You can read ln in here and for first prince he will hate sei more than before (he want to kill her) https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8139dg/

Group Leader
Imagine being that dumb in a country where you need every saintess you could. If first prince ever become a king. I can see where this country is leading lol.

Dex-chan lover
Finally. The girls have all finally gotten together to talk. And that dumbass is out of the picture. Sweet sweet relief. Was worried for that other girl's future cause of that clown.

...now we just need Sei and Hawk to get together and we good.

I get the Aria didn't understand what was happening because she was being sheltered to such an extent that it not only hurt her mentally, but her social reputation too. And it really annoyed me that she is a high schooler, and I get that you are in a unknown world, but girl you had every chance to see something was wrong with the Prince mandating your schedule and everything. Like I'm a highschool student, I would have been extremely annoyed and irked by the "helicopter parent" prince and is pose. Like you shouldn't be so naive that you be taken advantage of just because you are in the unknown. Aria should have made an effort herself to LEARN and UNDERSTAND how this world works, TALK TO AN ADULT WHO ISN'T THE PRINCE and just make the effort to get used to this new world you're in. It shouldn't have had to stop until Sei came to rectify the situation with the King. Aria just continued to be ignorant of what was happening around her and decide to feign ignorance and continue depending on the prince, regardless of the fact her reputation has hitting rock bottom.
IDK THIS JUST FELT LIKE A RANT I NEEDED TO PUT OUT THERE SINCE IT HELLA BOTHERED ME EVER SINCE THE EARLY CHAPTERS, I CONTINUED TO GET IRKED BY ARIA'S FEIGNING IGNORANCE OF WHAT WAS ACTUALLY HAPPENING IT IT WAS SERIOUSLY GETTING ON MY NERVES!!!!

I'm so happy for Aira-chan, and all the girls together! Suck that, first prince of my ass!

Users who are viewing this thread