Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Guess the MC has better insight, Aira was just a school-girl and followed the guidance of a person with power thinking it was right while suppressing her free-will it seems.

Makes the 1st prince seem like a kidnapper or one of those dominating, controlling and abusive partners.

As far as I read Sei and Aria become friends and the magician takes her under her wing. They don't really talk about the prince anymore.

Also, there is more jealous Mr. Knight

Dex-chan lover
Can't tell if this days something about me, but every time I see a happy chapter like this a red flag screams tragedy at me

Idk maybe the prince sincerely reflect on his actions? Cause besides this incident we don't have any reasons to hate him and he's a kid as much as Aira and Liz so is easy to see how the mix of guilt and protective instincts made him act so badly. Time will tell.

Rn I'm just glad Aira is finally having an actual life instead if just follow people around. Unlike many characters that are neets, orphans or something like that she is a normal girl took from her life and made to believe people were hostile against her, she needs to heal.

Ty so much for this chapter!!

Good for them, good for them. Eat on it, Kyle. You'd think the first prince would act with more decorum, seeing as he's literally one of the faces of a nation. You prick :mad:

Nep

Dex-chan lover
If his hair is long and red, then a simple haircut will change his attitude xD

Dex-chan lover
All hail the king who layeth the hammer on his idiot son.

Just for clarification, the Head Court Mage already knew that Sei is the Saintess because of these things. 1. He could appraise Aira’s status. And her status doesn’t have the Saintess title. 2. Aira’s magic is just like everyone else. It is barely explained in manga but the Saintess’s magic is unique, Sei’s magic has that unique aspect, so it was easier to assume Sei is the Saintess. 3. The subjugation that Sei went on didn’t explain well but the reason everyone treated her as if she’s the Saintess already is because she purified the miasma swamp, the monsters in the area, and the miasma in the area basically making that forest safe. Also her presence alone has an effect. 4. What threw off the whole investigation was Sei mentioning that in stories from her world that when characters go to another world, they often have abilities that are different from the populous. If the Court Head Mage did not go into a coma from the summoning ritual. He would have already determined that Sei is the Saintess from her odd already high level and her unique magic.

For everyone worried about the Second Prince being an issue, he isn’t. The Second Prince takes a more hands off approach and lets Aira be in Liz’s care since it makes more sense for Aira to be among girls her age. He simply lets her do things and will only intervene if something happens. And so far nothing bad has happened, so he’s just waiting and getting reports. In short Second Prince is maaaaaaany times smarter than his older Idiot Brother.

Also if you’re wondering how Captain Hawk and the King arrived. One of the peanut gallery ran off to get them because Sei got noticed. And was very lucky to run into them.

Dex-chan lover
@beazacha it's been a while since the Aira chapter, but I feel like the prince's friends were part of the problem. They and the prince seemed to actively cut off Aira from having any other relationships. Even if they weren't actually crap people, there was clearly an echo chamber of bad tendencies that made for some serious red flags of an abusive relationship forming.

He may reflect, since he's taken a hit here, but he seems more the type to double down on the whole "I've done nothing wrong" path and become a problem later.

@hayatekanzaki court mage also couldn't read sei's status which only happens if there status is higher than yours. Also a big flag I bet.

happy birthday!!! aaaaaaa happy times with happy girls💕💕

Dex-chan lover
Good for you aira you got 2 friends even
rip sei thou getting more busy

thank you for the upload + happy birthday !!!

also rest in fuckin piece kyle lmfaooo

Double-page supporter
Well the First prince needs a lot more growing up to do so good on dad for making it right. Hope he learns and matures cause I'm hoping he doesn't fall back and turns into a douchbag

Yikes. I don't believe that the so-called 'saintess' is not a green tea bitch. I mean, she knew exactly that Sei got summoned along with her and didn't get the same treatment as she did, yet that 'saintess' didn't even bother to check up on her fellow earthlings at all, like not even asking how she was doing. She knew the prince called Sei 'fraud' all the time while spreading bad rumors but she didn't even say a thing to object. She knew the prince and the others got fiances yet she nonchalantly and comfortably be by their side letting them court her 24/7. She knew she had little talent yet she didn't bother to report that, making everyone overconfident with her talent. She knew of the miracles Sei performed yet she didn't even consult anyone that she might not be the real saintess. That girl is a definite green tea.

Users who are viewing this thread