Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Yes!!!! Finally that brat prince was taken down! I was so sick of him. And glad the girl was saved from him too. They looked so happy having tea together. šŸ˜­

Thank you for translating and posting this new chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Happy birthday earl grey! And thank you for the translation blooming tea scans!
Poor King, was sooo disappointed in his son, I feel totally bad for him šŸ˜£
The prince was such a jerk! Calling her a fake, just because it will be more convenient for him to not believe in rumours and let him do what he wants to... but making a scene out of it šŸ˜©*sigh*
Well, that proved to be his own undoing šŸ¤”
Thank god, Aira-chanā€™s circumstances improved, well- thanks to Liz anyway... The crown prince was just too damn immature, didnā€™t even let her make friends while saying ā€œitā€™s to protect herā€, heā€™s the perfect example of ā€œa selfish jerk & an idiotā€, and itā€™s funny because he thought he was doing the right thing while being oblivious of the truth, not even trying to find out the truth, and denying the rumours that fall onto his (deaf)ears! Heā€™s truly, a work of art!šŸ˜…

Dex-chan lover
Did the prince seriously not believe from the start that there were two people summoned? Huh.

It only took twenty-four freaking chapters, but Sei and Aira finally had a proper conversation. If that had been dragged out any further, I would have been pretty frustrated. Thankfully, however, it actually happened and turned out to be one of the sweeter moments of the series. So that's a relief.

I hope that idiot prince is not the crown prince. Well even though he is the crown prince, his political career is done anyway.
No one want to mess up with highly needed saintess backed by military, court mage and institution even as a prince

Fed-Kun's army
Yesh, made friends not enemies. Good thing that the first prince was punished, what an idiot.

I love when women help each other rather than tear each other down <3 Liz/Aira let's gooooo

kinda anticlimactic but at least now the two summoned saintesses get to talk

Dex-chan lover
Daddy coming in like the God Emperor of Mankind - unf

Aira finally getting to engage in a role that was more fitting to her gifts is so heartwarming - I hope Sei takes a mentor role for her.

Dex-chan lover
Now we just need relationship progression for sei I want to see where she goes with the captain

Imma tell you tho. Aira is lucky sheā€™s being helped by the fiancee like b*tch in normal society you wont get away with what youre doing. But i get how scared she was.

Iā€™m still thinking how the king is an asshat for letting Aira and the real saintess treated badly.

Group Leader
Are you freaking kidding me?!? I assumed the prince just thought the cuter girl was the saint, but he was completely oblivious that the other girl was even summoned! He was in the god dang room

Yeah. Probably for the best if he doesnā€™t become king

Group Leader
@blackr0se Please drop the preference in favor of including periods. It was especially apparent this chapter as in several instances you can't tell if the sentence is supposed to carry over into the next (as a lack of a period or comma would mean), or was supposed to be a fullstop.
Omitting periods changes the way text is perceived when read. It modifies the manner in which the characters speak.

Users who are viewing this thread