Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Group Leader
This is a belated birthday greeting to our CL/RD, earl grey! 。゚( ゚^∀^゚)゚。

Uh-oh, the first moron prince is in hot water. Last time I saw an expression like that on my friend's face was when he kicked his son out of the house for doing stupid things which harmed a lot of people and brought shame to the entire family.

Double-page supporter
Oof, prince dum dum did the dum dum. Who woulda thought. Also new girl super chill, wasn't she still in high school? She just follow adults orders so she probably won't have any development.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see yet another reasonable Isekai king.
Ultimately I am glad they were able to get Aria out from the prince's influence. Even if he had the best if intentions initially its clear that by now that all he did was isolated her for her "protection" (his obsession) and smother her sense of self and independence by making her reliant solely on him. She's still a teenager after all, and one that wasn't in the best mental state to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamnit, I wanted the manga to expand on this stupid prick of a prince, since the novel kinda pass over it so quick.
Maybe you know, a smack on the head by the king or something.

Dex-chan lover
prince is still alive and presumably still the crown prince... just kill him, please just kill the cunt already.

So it was really just the prince who was an a**h*** Aira just didn't know anyone there and the prince kept her ignorant with her surroundings.

The prince is an ignorant dumbass who's too proud to listen to facts. He should be denounced from his claim of the throne and give that to a prince more reliable. 😐

Users who are viewing this thread