Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Aggregator gang
finally!! was it that hard to put that turd in his place and and let the girl breathe? why did they took too long?

Dex-chan lover
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I wanted everything that happened this chapter so much.

Cya

Yayy!! The girls was happy without that pathetic idiot and delusional prince.. Great

This was the chapter we all were waiting for since the beginning of the series. Prince Scumbag gets put in his place and Sei finally gets to meet Aira (Liz being there is a bonus). Not sure what Aira's role is going to be now, but hope she gets to be a bit more comfortable now with Sei onee-san looking after her a bit.

I'm so happy that aira is okay now! And that she wasn't a antagonist, that's all too common but it seems this manga took a different route

.....it feels like they are incredibly inconsistent on the first chapter of the story. Originally both the 2nd summoned girl and the prince saw the MC, with the prince explicitly calling her not the saint and wanting to get rid of her somehow because she wasn't pretty enough. Then they mention that the 2nd girl didn't see the MC and thought she was alone in this world with no one else brought with her leaving her entirely reliant on the prince alone and not knowing she had someone she could theoretically talk to. Now in this one they act like he PRINCE never saw her and the 2nd girl DID and had been wanting to talk to her.

I'm glad the idiot is finally dealt with but feel like the writer should pin down what the hell happened in his story. Him not recognizing her at least makes sense, him having not noticed her during the original summoning doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
The crown prince may be an idiot who was ditching her lovely fiancee and glossing over aira.. but... Well, no buts, good riddance... I hope that more than just house arrest, he and his followers would be sent to the front line as mere footmen/cannon fodder...

@Chaedon I read it as Aira wanting to see/talk to Sei since the conflict between the prince and Liz in this chapter; when Aira noticed Sei (with her black hair) stand in the crowd (I didn't read it as Aira having noticed Sei during the summoning). It is also stated in the first chapter that the prince didn't even lok at Sei; so he must not have even glanced at her. It doesn't make sense that he had tunnel vision and only saw the younger girl, but, oh well. I don't remember why he was so determined to only see one. And I don't remember the chapter where I could find out, so if anyone remembers...

This chapter made me happy. Glad to see Sei and Aira getting along now and the dumb prince getting in trouble. :D

haha this show how overprotection can cause harm to a person, even worse if that person is in a new place facing new people, new locations, new EVERYTHING.

@Chaeden I wanted to say that the mentality of most kids would be poor. I see Aira as a 14/15 years old. I was mature compared to others, but my friends were immature and more naïve. Any drastic change would scare them. An adult would be scared but would adapt faster. She probably was a really good girl and naïve girl like my friends and missed her family and world. The girls [from this new world with the exception of the crow prince's fiancé] didn't understand that she is not in her element aka her home, city, community to feel save and act as one. They only saw an act of a girl acting like a innocent and young bird that needed protection. The crown prince saw that and only saw her because again she is a person in his age and those people around the prince was following his orders and well the girl looked to be afraid and wanted to help her adjust, sadly the crown prince behavior was harming her, overprotection.

1)From the king, we know that the kingdom knows almost nothing about the saint. It was like a myth but there are history records that she actually exist as well as magic records. There is a mention about having the possibility to summon two girls in the same time.
2)We have to remember that the author provided us with a full but short chapter about the crown prince preparation to bring and greet the saintess.
3)In the same chapter than the king mentioned about the lack info about the saintess, the king was talking about the political problem that was happening and was talking to the head magician about the possibility to be the case that indeed their summoning brought two girls instead of just one.
4) the prince only saw a girl, in the same age as him, and was in the center of the summoning circle [the real saint, the MC, was not in the center but was inside the circle], and he went to her and just assumed that was the saintess. I have bring back the political problem the kingdom is facing. He truly thought as a idiotic prince that the topic his father, the king, mentioned [the political struggles that was going and how the high rank nobles were trying to find a way to sabotage the summoning or to use it to their advantage].
5)sadly, as his father, the king, mentioned he didn't act neutral. Instead of guarding and taking care of the two girls, he only focus on the girl who was of his same age and was crying and scared. Our MC was a woman [remember she is an office worker] and the crown prince didn't even consider that she was the saintess cuz she was too old LOL and was the woman that the high rank noble was trying to use but didn't continue checking in her great achievements[ the typical thing about most mangas/mahwas. There is even another manhwa talking about the real and powerful hero was an "old man" [office worker] but was throw out of the palace lol and is instead traveling and trying to escape the kingdom before they realize it was him the one they wanted instead of the other so called summoned heroes lol].

These are the reasons why the story look consistent to me and why the king decided to punish the crown prince since as the knight mentioned, the saintess has a higher authority than the royal family in the nation. They can't let her just go away or other people will use her to their advantage. This is why the knights, with some doubts that Aira might not be the saint, decided to make her stay in the palace by allowing her to work in the research department.

Aggregator gang
GET. OWNED. BIIIIIIITCH PRINCE.
The tea party with Aira was also very heartwarming.

@Chaeden
Aira was referring to wanting to talk to her ever since she saw her at the fuck-this-dumbass-prince incident – she didn't see the Sei at the summoning because Sei was a bit behind her. You're completely right that it says the prince saw her though, even if it was only in the description (in the manga/novel itself it doesn't show/say anything about him noticing Sei, but he must have if it's in the freakin' description right?).

Users who are viewing this thread