Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Finally! I'm disappointed that Sei meeting Aira happened by accident and not by Sei wanting to make sure she is ok, but at least it finally happened after many months of being in a new world.

THE BEST CHAPTER!!!! Omg thinking about the Prince controlling Aria gave me ulcers. Liz is the real saintess in this story.
Also, doesn’t MC’s “saintess” fashion in the last part of the chapter just look like it came out of Chief Magician’s closet?

Dex-chan lover
Just opened this chapter, I'm gonna bet the two Saintesses will have a grand total of ZERO INTERACTIONS between them

EDIT: glad I'm proven wrong, fuxk that stupid prince.

@kooncity if these were any other manga's with royalty, the house arrest would probably mean we would never see the prince again, assassination, due to some kind of "illness".

Double-page supporter
The prince is an absolute dumbass with a princely filter. He likes Aira-chan so he sides with her no matter what. He's clearly only thinking with his dick, & that's me saying this as a woman lol.

We love drama with actual conflict resolution lol👌. One of the rare mangas that doesn't drag it out

And thankkkss for the chapter!! <3

That save from captain against the prince >///< more please~
I love how the girls are chill and not bitchy, I just hope they’ll simply become best of friends till the end. So far it’s only the first prince that has an awful attitude.

Happy words for da girls
Bad words for da FUCKING STUPID ASS PRINCE THAT BRAINWASHED THAT POOR GIRL!!!!!😡😡😡

i actually like this kind of manga. no demon, villaness , or over powered character

Aggregator gang
Motherfu-..this prince need to be smack in the head plus a slap across his face as a bonus. I'm humble like that. Anyway, don't you dare put a hand on the mc like that Prince IQ level in the negative(name I don't wanna memorize).
Get told boi, serve him right.

Dex-chan lover
@OllyMolly I kind of doubt he was capable of thinking with any part of his body. I just hope that if the king declares the crown prince will henceforth be the second prince, no nefarious villain will start using the first prince as a tool to mess with the succession and generally destabilise the situation. I'm not sure if this is the kind of story where that could happen, though.

Users who are viewing this thread