Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 8 Ch. 35.5

Dex-chan lover
Some jobs are a pain. Reports aren't that bad, though. Not particularly fun, but depending on what work you need to do to figure out or validate information it's not that intensive. Unless you have a very particular boss.

People also don't like to read reports, so no one's going to complain if you write a short report, as long as it contains what it should. Sometimes bullet lists work.

Supporter
And while I never watched it (certainly wouldn't mind anyone's own feedback), this apparently marks the end of Season 1 of the anime (2021).

In trying to make some kind of comparison (and it may not have been the best choice, but it's what I could be strong enough in my mind), S1 of Kaguya-sama was also 12 episodes, and uses 37 chapters of content. The difference comes when that season ends having entered the series' 5th volume, while here its gone all the way through 8...

And while I never watched it (certainly wouldn't mind anyone's own feedback), this apparently marks the end of Season 1 of the anime (2021).

In trying to make some kind of comparison (and it may not have been the best choice, but it's what I could be strong enough in my mind), S1 of Kaguya-sama was also 12 episodes, and uses 37 chapters of content. The difference comes when that season ends having entered the series' 5th volume, while here its gone all the way through 8...
Source material is the Light Novel. It currently on volume 9; anime covers up to volume 4 of the light novel.

Supporter
Source material is the Light Novel. It currently on volume 9; anime covers up to volume 4 of the light novel.
I'm going to try and preemptively state at the start of this that nothing that I write following is meant to seem like I'm trying to be condescending or mean spirited (because difficulties with intonation and tone), but, yes, I am aware. Since manga volume 9 only released in December less than a week before Season 2's final episode.

I just wanted to flesh out a simple observation that was rolling in my head, but I also didn't feel it was a Martin Luther kind of discourse. So I stuck it here on the thread for the interstitial chapter, instead of the main one.

(This is to say nothing of my lack of adding in context of comparison of page counts, since here chapters run around 30 or more pages, and Kaguya's were about 20, give or take. So of course Bannou here would be filling out far more volume numbers for about the same number of chapters.)

Double-page supporter
So in this manga the other girl (Aira) is not evil but some id*ots might cause a stir based on their personal misconception that Aira would be the saintess?
Is that what this extra chapter hints at?

P.S.: With "in this manga" I compare the setting to the manga "I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position".
Both have the setting of summoning a Saintess but 2 girls being summoned resulting in trouble.
Also for some reason both the MC and the other girl resemble the ones in the other manga in their appearances.

Dex-chan lover
i wish they explore Aira more. Not a saintess but certainly under a lot of expectation beyond her age and capability. It's perhaps a blessing that she's not very ambitious.

Users who are viewing this thread