Seijo-sama? Iie, Toorisugari no Mamonotsukai Desu! ~Zettai Muteki no Seijo wa Mofumofu to Tabi wo Suru~

Gao

A female for once with cheat power? iunno if theres been others this is a first for me

I really need to question that "demon angel" translation. Context tells me that it should be something like beast tamer, monster tamer or something similar and if the kanjis used are the same as the ones in the title I'm even more convinced my theory is correct.

Aggregator gang
@Gao
There are quite a few, but I only remember the ones that got an anime adaptation "Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne" And Bofuri

For a little spoiler, what is the cat in reality ?

Dex-chan lover
There's been a lot of them lately
BUT SACRIFICING YOUR GODLY POWERS FOR THE SAKE OF PETTING FLUFFIES IS A FIRST
finally I can found my church of fluffs

Dex-chan lover
Why does this have the Long Strip tag? It looks like every other manga.

@Gao Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear and Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average are similar, but there are quite a number of others as well.

didn't even read it yet just can't stop laughing while reading the summary. 🤣 "must pet all the FLUFFIES!!"

Another Weakest choice but actually OP...
Then again this gives me kuma kuma vibes so HERE WE GOOOO

Group Leader
Hello! Simp'n uploader here, we heard your feedback and we did something about it 😎I went over and re-QC'ed it again to the best of my abilities and fixed everything that needed a reword and such. Our JTL is on a break so we couldn't get ahold of her... >with that being said, I hope it's easier to read and such! Our future chapters will most definitely be better >psst we're also recruiting JTL for this series xd.

Users who are viewing this thread