Seiken Gakuin no Maken Tsukai

Double-page supporter
NO HAREM

I have some expectations please don’t be too disappointing.

It’s hard finding good translations these days. All about CNs these days..

Contributor
I kinda feel like this should have the "Reincarnation" tag (even though it's not really reincarnation).

One quick read at description and I can tell this will go down into trashy cliches and thus AXED. Man, Japan's stuff is becoming more and more less appealing these days. Shit authors everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
@Tiorlan if u look at the tags its an adaptation so highly unlikely itll get axed tbh, though they might not invest a lot in the manga form if they think they dont need to/wont get worthwhile returns

Double-page supporter
Looks good but hard to decide since another copy/paste story. Let’s hope it’s not polygamy.

Aggregator gang
iirc the onee-san is a yandere and drives away any of his potential romances.

@Tiorlan This is the manga adaptation of the latest novel of the author of Blade Dance. As with his previous work, it starts out cliche but slowly unravels. I can see the parallels with his previous work.

Dex-chan lover
Just 1000 years and history and political lanscape of a world can change that much?
We in the modern day still know who is the king 4000 years ago and yet these people don't about the demon king after just 1000 years?

Aggregator gang
Well constant warring might account into the lack of knowledge as, well, all the people who knew probably died in those wars and all information that was written down was also probably lost in such destructive events

Users who are viewing this thread