Seiken Gakuin no Maken Tsukai

Fed-Kun's army
This is really good every release. I just wish we got updates faster. Story is great and refreshing. The execution is also very interesting and unique. And this is almost nothing like any other so-called battle academy anime/manga/LN lol, just remotely comparing it or saying this has a generic setting means you either didn’t read more than one or two chapters or are ignoring all the worldbuilding and the unique circumstances behind the main character and his past. This is very different lol. Most importantly it feels way less bland and the execution is far sharper compared to other ones though I’m not even convinced this is the same genre.

Big bad MC gets saved by ara ara onee-chan, big bobs bouncy makes MC go monkey. Evil 👉 Good, generic. 1/10, read something else

Nei

Dex-chan lover
This shit keeps getting worse and worse and worse. It's actually beyond comprehension how bad can someone write and get shit published in this day and age, I'm looking forward to keep reeding this till the day it hopefully gets axed.

Tropes aren't necessarily a bad thing except when executed badly, and I won't give this a "professional" critique right now, but goddamn there are a lot of ara ara onee-chan and shota mangas right now.

7 is a proper score for this manga. Decent art, plot but nothing exceptional, still interesting enough to follow.

Finally a worthy sypnosis... Wait, it's the same as the others... Might as well try it...
:kek:

Double-page supporter
Man sucks to see this is a monthly release. Definitely feels like it’ll be drawn out too

Dex-chan lover
With the shota onee dynamic this is feeling like a shittier new age Negima, not that Negima was that great either.

Users who are viewing this thread