Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Spirits Village

Dex-chan lover
The bitch who actually did attack him better grovel in apology or I'm gonna be pissed. She still looked indignant in this chapter.

Aggregator gang
It's starting to differ a little from the web novel. the dryad didn't appear until months later.

@lkazuko if this follows the web novel events, that wouldn't help him at all. In fact, they're his biggest supporters besides
his soon to be met grandparents
. Let's not be hasty here.

Dex-chan lover
@introvertchild What does she matter? The MC didn't go to that place to seek trouble, friends, or acceptance but to learn stuff and hopefully have Latifa live safely among people who wouldn't consider her a lesser being, like the human countries do. One crazy individual among them, who's most importantly not opposed to Latifa, means nothing. He has his priorities, and that bitch means nothing in comparison.

Aggregator gang
Wow automatically trying to separate the two immediately while still trying to find a way to apologize seems pretty fucking fake as hell to me. They didn't even give her the choice of staying with him or not and he is already treating her trauma, then trying to set up a guardian that she knows nothing about really? These people I swear. I already dislike the elders greatly now.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme I don't think I mentioned anything about what the bitch means to the MC. I'm the one who doesn't like seeing annoying self-righteous characters acting like assholes in stories. I just want to see some proper comeuppance.

@Mnuchinboo but he asked them to take care of Latifa didnt he?
So getting her used to the place while he is still around makes sense.
I don't agree with MC dumping her there but it wont happen anyway in the end would be my guess

@Mnuchinboo eh? As I read it the crone said she wanted to keep him in the village so they could stay together for now. That way she could slowly get accustomed to the village and not feel all alone in a new environment.

Double-page supporter
And some people wonder why humans treated them badly LOL.

@brokenglish
Weak? For now..
Spoiler
But these village will teach him how to properly use spirit art , then he end up being OP

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread