Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Nothing more annoying than when a side character does not let the main character speak after being told to allow them to talk to begin with, especially with that much force being put into "restraint." ...

The worst part of manga like this is that there's rarely any retribution for characters which behave badly.
It would be a sign of artistic integrity if the chick attacking despite the MC talking to the negotiator was badly hurt or killed for the transgression, but that won't happen. It's gonna be some stupid tsundere bullshit and it's already getting on my nerves.

Dex-chan lover
man, female knight/warrior and their convenient interpretation.

Double-page supporter
Is he the same "onii-chan" of hers from Japan or...?

not bad, but i dont like the winged girl from the last chap. just kill or do somethin ffs MC

Aggregator gang
This is now the point where I stopped reading the novels. Oh, for those confused about the 3 page chapter 19 at the moment, that is an error. go to the translators website to read. LHTranslations.net

As if this manga is not shitty enough, the novel version has NTR in it 😂 💩💩💩

@Nagisa119 If he did it'd spoil the series but with how shitty the story is being told I can totally see this going in that direction and completely ruining this series.

Users who are viewing this thread