Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

I like this story but it also makes me so goddamn irate.

I can't stand Rio to be honest. At first I thought I was just incredibly furious about those fuckers in that first kingdom that tortured him and then made him a scapegoat, just to end it easily. Fuck, if that's how the KING of a country acts, that country is fucked beyond belief.
However, when it happened again with the spirit folk I realized I wasn't just angry at the stupid ass bitches just attacking him (and honestly trying to kill him in both instances, with the torture and that fucking wingy bitch) without reason, I was also incredibly angry at Rio. Why the fuck does he not hold grudges? Not even a little bit? He's been treated as less than trash and he's still super casual like yeah nah bro its fine mate im doing ok. What the actual fuck. That's no longer praiseworthy, that's honestly inhuman. I refuse to believe that a persion who does not hold any grudges exists. And this made him so much less likable. I don't want to root for someone that isn't obviously still human. He's a robot. I can't feel for a robot without realistic feelings and emotions.

PoH

If you want to read this, I highly suggest reading the light novel version. Because my god it's 10 times better than the manga and the WN version. Like I hate the WN so much that I don't want to remember that thing again. Too much drama, almost no advancement on the romance side.

Yes you still have the god awful super dense, too humble, no lust MC but the story advance much faster. Yes, the story actually advance for once.

This is really good. For one i love how the story of 2 souls becoming one for isekia is done alot better than most. Not to say that its done right either because all of isekia stories where a person has more than 1 soul in that body or replaced the person after they died have ever done much with it other than a first couple of chapters at first and then they quickly never bring the other soul up ever again. Theres a few that have done a good job when the old person died and they got their body like the one where she was a librarian and she went to a world without libraries. Like they focus on it more but still this one i s good too

I really hope one day Rio returns and razes the whole kingdom and their nobles to the ground.

@Jzc136 yep I just realized after the
rape scene and him apologizing

It's weird, anyone would have gone haywire bruh...

what a boring pushover MC. it's so aggravatingly bad I had to drop it. I don't mind reading trash Isekai but this is worse.

if you are like me and think "it can't be as bad as the comments make it out to be" here is my warning: It's even worse.
i can not get past ch 10 and I tried skipping forward to see if it gets better, but no it doesn't. It gets even more ridiculous how much of a pushover he is

Also lets not forget the shitty "all girls love him and all guys hate him" thing

I read all the chapters so far to see if gets better.

I was hoping it go the route of say
Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi, that guy is Savage and ruthless.

But nah he basically a total loser and nearly 30+ in, he still a bland loser.

He actually worse than the dense mc's, because he apologies when he kick someone ass, he never goes though with finishing the job, making you just scream fucking dam it.

Most of the things that happen are so anticlimactic, just feel going somewhere and it doesn't, I'm dropping this one, so bland.

dude this is trash. i couldn't even endure 5 chapters of this shit.
if i was this mc i would go on a fucking rampage. the dude gets fucking tortured by those royals and do nothing.
literally rated this as 1/10

Double-page supporter
It really doesn't get any better after the beginning with torture scenes??

I skim read the novel once and fount it okay, but it is still unsatisfying or unbearable regarding the many you know what... huh...?

Welp.

Aggregator gang
if u like getting pissed off i recommend u reading this, it's no fun to read u only get mad the whole time because the mc is such "nice" person a bit too "nice" in fact

Let's see

so a lot of comments are criticizing MC for not being mad at the Nobles on the Magician Academy Chapter or even when fighting against the Demi humans
My take on the Magician Academy part, he know his place (since he's an orphan from the slums) in the Academy which is why he's keeping his cool and try not to act cocky and got in troubles later + he would be giving trouble to her teacher which he in debt for helping his studies
And for the Demi humans part, He knew the situation about how Demi humans are treated on Human capital / city + he doesn't know that Demi humans are living together which is why he protect her (His so-called sister)

So my point is The MC is not a dumbass that act with his feelings and not thinking about the consequences

This is really quite good, not your typical isekai with an MC with OP skills and the storyline is good throughout so far imo. P.S Latifa is adorable

Users who are viewing this thread