Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Never thought that these husband and wife were so fluent with slap-nese.
Must have learned from a master.
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Marie's so adorable. Even if she's greedy.

So different reactions to the corpse... Three are seeing a monster, and one is seeing profit.

Why is he surprised at that price? It's an insane amount of high-level stuff, and he's already sold a bunch of stuff, so he should be at least a little bit familiar with the prices.

If he asked her to marry him, she'd accept in a heartbeat.

Yuuta's dignity is very malleable.

I can't keep up with all these releases!
Problems you love to have.

"Glad I chose the Master title." x2...
Must be a mind reader. So advanced spiritualist already. They grow up so fast...

He beat a dragon. Dragon steak is a must.
If there's a dragon, there are two options. Dragon steak, or dragon waifu.

Dex-chan lover
How does this even make sense? He's doing all this shit only because he wants the gain the recognition of the guild as a spirit mage, so why does he suddenly want to stay anonymous?

Aggregator gang
Must be a mind reader. So advanced spiritualist already. They grow up so fast...
First thing I thought was that the boy was a mind reader too. Then I noticed it was a duplicate.
How does this even make sense? He's doing all this shit only because he wants the gain the recognition of the guild as a spirit mage, so why does he suddenly want to stay anonymous?
He doesn't want recognition from the guild, he wants revenge.

Dex-chan lover
First thing I thought was that the boy was a mind reader too. Then I noticed it was a duplicate.

He doesn't want recognition from the guild, he wants revenge.
Recognition was part of the revenge, at least they explained it like this. He was supposed to show that a spirit mage alone can do all of this.

Users who are viewing this thread