Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Contributor
@brykanst I believe they split from hatigarm since they decided to leave MD mmm...
The whole drama is so ridiculous but I'm glad there's still some people like our friends from TOOR here mmm...

@ RonBWL yo thanks a lot dude mmm...

Power Uploader
@plsnobully Probably in the next 2 weeks, Kitsune has a lot under his belt for now so I can't promise a fixed schedule, but we'll get there :D

Group Leader
Yeah, I think TOOR is becoming my favorite group as of late.
No patreon, no donations... not even a website with revenues from ads, just the love of manga.

Now, if a group like TOOR decides to nuke their releases on MangaDex, I'll get concerned about MangaDex's management, but when greedy groups with big donation button, ads on their website and Patreons accuse an ads-less hosting website of being untrustworthy, I'll just ignore them.

Thanks for the reupload! Love you guys!

Power Uploader
@aFFi Actually I'd like to correct that, we do have donation/patreon link, they're just not in plain sight :v Our credit pages does say "support links" for a reason since, well, if you guys want to show support to us, you'd use them :v

Dex-chan lover
This series definitely would have just slipped past me with its chapters getting nuked without me knowing it, so thank you for bringing it back.

Sad knowing there are more than likely others like it.

oh heck i really liked this manga. didnt know it was nuked until now
thanks for the reuploads. ill never actually go off of mangadex so this was a really nice thing.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you! I really appreciate what TOOR scans is doing. I would have missed this Manga without your uploads

Dex-chan lover
I wish Mangadex had better granularity for stuff like this. I wish I could search my "follows" list for stuff that's had removals requested, and to have a follows view that would only show unread chapters.

But yeah, +1, I seriously appreciate your work, TOOR scans.

Dex-chan lover
@mukiex you can, go to your setting then turn the Unavailable Chapters to show (for tracking purposes)

Thanks for reuploading this! It's a shame Hatigarm had to be a part of the Leavers since they did Tales of Demons and Gods and Anjou-san. Will you guys be able to upload Tales too, or is that strictly the other side of Hatigarm?

That aside, I really appreciate you guys for sticking with Mangadex. Although I don't have a particular love for the series you do, which is this one and Boku no Kanojo, I do still read them and so I appreciate the work you guys put in for these series. I ended up going through anything else you guys have done and Mighty Heart seems kind of interesting to me lol. Thanks again and I look forward to your releases going forward.

Power Uploader
@encoreblade I'm thinking of doing Tales since it gets released very fast in Vietnam. However I'm running very low on time so at best I could only translate, I'd need to find some people to help for the rest of the tasks

Dex-chan lover
UH I was wondering what happened to this series, guess this explains it, I find it funny that translator groups think that people are going to abandon agregator sites for their shitty pages lol

Anyways BIG thanks for the chapters to the new translators.

Users who are viewing this thread