Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu

Asriel
Again this breast fetish. I wonder if Mangaka simply ignore the ideal of elegant breasts [there are many Graeco-Roman statues providing some aesthetic insight about a good female figurine] or if Japan simply has become a land where pop culture needs to tend to the preference of female bodies that look as if they already gave birth 1-2 times...

Especially for a wind spirit, I would've imagined a more aerodynamic form.
If we go by symbolism, it's usually the earth-/harvest/fertility goddesses&spirits that have a maternal look.

And if they go for maternal look anyway, they could as well just make a widow/divorcee in her mid 30s or early 40s the main female love interest of the main character. But maybe that's a bit too deep into the Seinen genre rather than Shounen[this is supposedly Seinen; looks like Shounen to me,though].
Way too much text, could've just said "Flat Is Justice". :)

Dex-chan lover
Asriel
Again this breast fetish. I wonder if Mangaka simply ignore the ideal of elegant breasts [there are many Graeco-Roman statues providing some aesthetic insight about a good female figurine] or if Japan simply has become a land where pop culture needs to tend to the preference of female bodies that look as if they already gave birth 1-2 times...

Especially for a wind spirit, I would've imagined a more aerodynamic form.
If we go by symbolism, it's usually the earth-/harvest/fertility goddesses&spirits that have a maternal look.

And if they go for maternal look anyway, they could as well just make a widow/divorcee in her mid 30s or early 40s the main female love interest of the main character. But maybe that's a bit too deep into the Seinen genre rather than Shounen[this is supposedly Seinen; looks like Shounen to me,though].

we get it. you like small boobs.

16h22kg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the usual beta MC, who will never fuck hot girls (in this case Sylphie)!

not too much original, but easily readable. And the little girl expression are cute :)

I don't have a breast fetish <_<

Yeah, I prefer small breasts on skinny women because that makes the woman look better, but that doesn't mean that I hate large breasts on a more plump figurine.
It's all a matter of overall fit-together.

And the most important thing about a woman is still her face, not her chest or belly or bottom (some people even prefer legs or hands&feet).
It doesn't have to be beautiful, but it has be something you don't mind looking at if you seek to be closer to the person.

That + no obesity[no need to be athletic but looking like you eat 2 of 3 meals at MC Donalds is a huge red flag] are the most important factors when it comes to physical appearance, at least for me, so I guess I have a face fetish? (if that thing exists) and accept that rest as it comes along.

Back on topic:

The thing is that no matter which modern manga I read, it's always about a loli faction or a breast fetishism faction unless it's a really good manga that actually gives something about story and character-building.

This manga, too, tries to keep people reading for the large neckline...

Dex-chan lover
Isekai...check. Hot elf waifu...check. Cute mischievous loli spirit...check. Doesn't take itself too seriously...check.

Yep, this one is going places.

Sekarang sumber air sudekat, beta tak perlu jalan jauh lagi untuk bantu mama
dont mind me here its just some indonesian"dark joke"

Users who are viewing this thread