Seiryaku Kekkon wa Otakoi no Hajimari - Ch. 3

Supporter
This is so cute, but there's also this bitterness from how they aren't allowed to display their love for vtuber/otaku stuff, even in their own house. They had to lie to their employees and driver to go enjoy themselves and in that vast house, only in this small room are they free. Hope the author does address the absurdity of their situation and allow them to be happy openly.

Dex-chan lover
just wondering, do ultra rich people really have a lot of free time? im assuming they're busy doing business or smth

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry about it, young miss. Pretty sure it's just a spot of indigestion. Totally nothing to IT'S LOVE WHAT YOU ARE FEELING IS LOVE.

I'd normally tell them to get married already, but that won't work in this context...

Supporter
Something about how he has his own secret space, a place just for him so he can just be him, and he just carves out a part of that space so she can be a part of it just really brings out that warm, soft, fuzzy feeling
Not only once, but TWICE this chapter, between buying her the chair and then building the little shrine to her oshi. It's rapidly shifting from his space to their space.

Dex-chan lover
716121102329446451.gif

Dex-chan lover
Calling collab cafe food delicious is proof of how deep their delusions are.
I think it's more the fact she is eating with another person who shares her interest that makes it delicious. But agree promo food never good, looking at you Grimace

Dex-chan lover
At first I was like "vtubers? Really?" But then I saw that cat girl vtuber and it instantly reminded me of Nyanners and now I get it... I get it man 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread