Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai

Contributor
for everyone wondering right now, there's a sequel with a chapter already released. link is in the links section of this comic

Dex-chan lover
The author improve a lot since that pet girl one. well it both cute waifu and stuff. and i enjoy a lot with them both, but still gotta say this one made better sense, character have some interesting personally. back then it pretty bad with the pet girl akurasou something.

Now it end, Hey artist guy ! go back to draw "ART" now. I bet you also tired of draw clothes on them every times right ?

Contributor
@ryochou93 They are adapting it like Mahouka's manga, each storyline of LN by different manga artist. Link to sequel is right under description.

Before I forget this one, I'll just leave 8/10 rating. Good start, "mildly ok" ending.

Edit:
What bought me in is the MMC, he is just unconventional (not a loser/dorky beta type) and honest. (a bit shameless too lol). It's the first romance manga that I was more interested on the MMC rather than the FMC.

This is the type of MMC that I want to see more on shounen/seinen romance mangas.

Group Leader
this is getting an anime adaptaition and the art style looks garbage
read this instead of watching the anime

Dex-chan lover
Well it was pretty good but it pisses me off to no end that there was no kiss .... shouldn't have expexted anything more from the author of sakurasou no pet i guess.

Still i'm glad that the MMC is actually likable this time around i actually kind of liked the guy kind of like a poor mans Arararagi-san, the ending was a bit cringy but hey we all do like some cringe right lol it was pretty fun can't wait to see what happens next just hope that the releases are sped up .... hope this pick up steam with the anime coming out.

Aggregator gang
LOL this events of this whole manga were covered in the first 3 episodes of the anime.

the pace was WAYYY too fast. a story of this quality could had excellent adaptation over a full cour (12 episodes)

It wasn't rushed at all. If anything, it was more focused and some of the changes made it even better. What was cut out were mostly the fan service scenes and what little filler there was. Frankly, I would have been disappointed if they tried to stretch this into 12 episodes. It would be akin to making Bakemonogatari just the starting arc with Senjougahara. Would it be good? Sure, but you'd be missing out on a lot more than you'd realize.

The final chapter here is not the end, not by a long stretch. The start of the second volume is available here and it picks up with what you'll be seeing in episode 4. https://mangadex.org/title/26207/seishun-buta-yaro-wa-petit-devil-kouhai-no-yume-wo-minai

@hbalck
The anime is somehow providing a lesser experience than the manga. I mean the animation is great. It still is the same great story. But it isnt as you know, intimate-.

@dabson I did notice some more intimate um elements, missing but I can live with it. Could always go back to the manga for research on the more intimate elements.

I mean sure. But, I wish it covered a bit more and paced it a little better.

Users who are viewing this thread