Seishun no After

Group Leader
I'll be doing the first two chapters of this. Ch 1 soon and 2rd sometime after.

@ihminen same brother.... but damn i've learning recently about well known hentai artist with distintive artstyle drawing a quite normal manga... like butcha... & etc....

Heroine is a cunt and makes this very unpleasant to read. The premise is super interesting though so I'll give it a few more chapters.

gonna wait for some chapters and see the comment again if the content could be traumatizing

Group Leader
For those who spoiled themselves with the raws online
There is a extra IF story that the author did which I'll also do once we get there.
I plan to do 4-5 chapters a week but who knows how life does.

Group Leader
@ankiwi I said this in the chapter thread too, but do contact me if you want any help with the translations. I have a soft spot for this series, and I'd totally like to assist you in getting that 4-5 chapters a week out!

Group Leader
@sleepyfoxscanlations that'd be a great thanks I actually have a HTL but I only ask him when something doesn't make sense to me or when a important scene happens so no important info is missed. If you're willing to help I'd greatly appreciate it.

Group Leader
@ankiwi I'd love to help. As long as it's just translation I can help any time lol. On my other work I was doing everything, so I just didn't have time to solo scanlate this series as well. DM me your discord or email or anything you prefer.

Oh and though it's mostly MTL it does read quite nicely!

Fed-Kun's army
considering the author, im pretty sure it will be trashy and degenerate, well you just have to look at this other work to see this guy is mentally deranged

japanese and their cuck bland mc, i really don't understand the appeal

This looks super interesting but pls someone tell me if imma see some ntr or sum depressing shit cause if then im dipping

Users who are viewing this thread