Seishun no After

Hmmmm.... another Ruupe works...... hmmmm..... what type of stuff will the manga show.... anyway thanks for translating

Edit: ahhh..... take a peek at last chapter.....
it doesn't end well with the 1st Heroine

I really hope this doesn't go ntr, but reading the comments about how Midori no Ruupe is, I'm not looking forward to this, but then again, he or she idk could have changed.

Group Leader
@greatninja3 Yay, progress...? Maybe less progress and more the mangaka equivalent of breaking a meth addiction by starting to use heroin.

Dex-chan lover
@DrHizzle yeah no drugs and stuff just grooming waiting for the latest chapter though cause the last chapter ended up with
the girl leaving the dad and bringing the baby along

@MrFelipe20 it ain’t NTR that’s for sure

Man this makes me sad, reminds me of Erased, just that whole "missed opportunities" vibe. Having to just look at the stillborn remains of a relationship. I'm masochistically addicted now.

Dex-chan lover
"a man will never forget his first love" Samuel L. Jackson in Bible

putt this on hold for now.

Dex-chan lover
Does it really end at chapter 32? :eek: I’m hoping it’s a good ending. 😮

Group Leader
Moonrunes reader here, finished the translated chapters and went to search for the raws to read everything. Also it ends at chapter 27, not 32, unless I missed an entire volume in which case, holy shit?

Spoilers for the entire series I guess, not a lot of details though:
You guys are in for a ride in volume 2 but to be honest, I think it peaks at volume 2 then it goes downhill. Also this has some advanced NTR like you couldn't imagine. I'll put why I think it goes downhill in another spoiler

Spoilers for the last volume of the series, from about chapter 24 to 27, with details:
Makoto and Sakura end up in a traffic accident and they're both sent 16 years into the future, Makoto loses his memories of everything that happened after he confessed to her in highschool and Sakura hides everything from him so she can live alone with mentally 16 makoto. They live like that for almost an entire year until they fuck and makoto gets his memories back. I honestly didn't like this part of the story at all and it felt like a very contrived development. I saw no reason as to why it had to happen.

So yeah it was a wild ride.

@PaperLighting, I'm not surprised considering it's this author... I've read plenty of his work with very very dark undertones. One of it even had an animation adaption.

Users who are viewing this thread