Seitokai Yakuindomo - Ch. 536

Dex-chan lover
is this just me or this manga is super boring now?

edit : i mean, dfrag stiII interesting and funny, saiki stiII retardedIy interesting

Aggregator gang
Time and space no longer matter; the third years that became 2nd years then 3rd years again are running for re-election next year!

Dex-chan lover
Little sister's gonna win. Calling it now
Or parry
it's always the unexpected one who win

Dex-chan lover
@Variousletters I was about to say the same thing. Tsuda and Hagimura are supposed to be 2nd years at this point in time, and the other 2 3rd years. I was figuring this would end by the time Shino and Aria graduated, but I guess that isn't happening anytime soon.

@nachtness it's more than 500 chapters long and it's a 4-koma; I think it's meant to be read like you read a newspaper and not like how you read a good manga with a story. People probably skip chapters a lot.

Aggregator gang
Not like it even needed to - Shino and Aria would probably constantly show up (like Furuya does). Only difference might be they're no longer wearing uniforms!

Dex-chan lover
@qwyxivi your repIy sounds more reIatabIe for me because that's exactIy what happened to garfieId newspaper comics

Dex-chan lover
There's too much status-quo in this series for a main cast shakeup, I doubt she's gonna win.

OK, why there is a Student Council Election if both Kaede and Shino are third years?

I don't know Japanese election rules and stuffs but..... I still wanna know.

Dex-chan lover
I like Kaede a lot but the president is the president and it would feel weird if she was suddenly demoted.

Dex-chan lover
Let's demote her. I wanna see Tsuda call her by name from now on.

I also want to see a school run by Kotomi.

Group Leader
Ok, the timing of Kotomi's poster was hilarious. Probably the best joke in the entire series.

Users who are viewing this thread