Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai ~Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita~ - Ch. 49.1 - Ruri

Dex-chan lover
Well, since we're at this point here, there shouldn't be that many chapters left for the main story, but given how the manga is doing the adaptation this can mean like 20 or 30 more chapters too lmao

Though i wonder if the manga is going to adapt just the 4 LN Volumes, or is going do all the side story stuff from the WN, since those weren't in the final volume

Dex-chan lover
Well, since we're at this point here, there shouldn't be that many chapters left for the main story, but given how the manga is doing the adaptation this can mean like 20 or 30 more chapters too lmao

Though i wonder if the manga is going to adapt just the 4 LN Volumes, or is going do all the side story stuff from the WN, since those weren't in the final volume
Mind spoiling the rest of what's left?

Honestly thought she would be the demon lord herself instead of being controlled. Who knows, maybe she will be.
Wonder if the dad knew, or what made him tell his son to treat her like a sister.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
The solution:
716121102329446451.gif

Dex-chan lover
After dropping this for a while I checked into this chapter just to see it it would be worth picking back up and I immediately remembered why I dropped. Mc is a complete idiot.
He doesn't get helped at all by the fact the author cannot write a coherent story to save their life.

Dex-chan lover
We're never going back to the village or his monster friends are we?

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaand dropped.
I was expecting the comic to go back to making the city of monsters thing. That was it's appeal, not whatever this shit is.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh yeah this manga. The MC's intelligence in D&D would probably be like 6 or 7. Definition of a muscle head right there. 😑

I stopped reading at chapter 44.1 cuz of the secret of the secret trump card thing and final final final form and skip it to this chapter just to see if it end already but no! The author just decided let's make this arc longer. Drag this arc as long as possible. Lets milk this arc before we start another arc about country building. After the fight with the pope end, the story should calm down a bit. Start with MC daily life, relaxing and going around his village and then should the big reveal of his maid being control or something and fly away. The arc feels rushed. There are too many big reveals in one arc.

Dex-chan lover
So I can now say the trend of this title is "daughters being misused by their power-mongering mothers"

Users who are viewing this thread