Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai ~Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Slow Life

Double-page supporter
Starting with the chapter title, I knew this one was a trap that would end terribly.

Aggregator gang
Ah shit, I can’t believe that this series actually did that. This just went from ~7.5 range quality to ~8.5 range quality for me just with introducing such stakes

Dex-chan lover
death flags galore... so many death flags I almost couldn't see the screen because of all the death flags covering it. Chappi looks like he can still live though, but I hope they don't kill the little elf children. That's messed up.

NOOOOOOOO
6de.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Definitely fuckin kill them. No reason they attacked the elves OR hurt an obviously friendly monster.

Same treatment you USED on dragon. Rip their nails then their limbs then peel their flesh. Let's see if they become subjugated.

Double-page supporter
Jesus called, he wants to send someone to the deepest parts of hell
jesus-found-a-way-to-your-problem.jpg

Even tho I'm rereading this whole thing again I still cry at the sight of chappie getting hurt. HE IS TO CUTE FOR HIS OWN GOOD. HE IS BEST BOY OMG!!!! DEAGH DEATH DIE DIE DISSAPEAR DISPARE DIE DEATH SOME OTHER WORD FOR DIE TO THOSE WHO DARW HURT CHAPPI!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread