Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Chappi

Dex-chan lover
@Claresilver47 I never said anything about justified. I just said that the MC would probably have done the same if he was, say a 'Fist Saint' and found a dangerous monster in the vicinity of a kid, without any knowledge about the situation. AKA he would have punched it and killed it in one hit, but the tamer would be unable to get revenge on him due to how overpowered he is.
I doubt he would even hesitate much given that adventurers kill these for a living all the time.

@Boomburst Refer to the above answer. It doesn't help that Monster Tamers seem to be a SUPER rare class, that situation was more like a hunter seeing someone messing around with a wild and dangerous beast, shooting it and then finding out it was actually their pet.

Btw, the one who killed the monster wasn't the one who threatened em', in fact he even asked his party if they were being serious and then asked the villagers to calm down.

Interesting move for the author to wait 8 chapters before introducing the monsters.

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo How? It's pretty good to me. A sudden death of an ally from what should be a small, harmless amount of time.

The only way I can think of improving this is by showing the readers that the adventurers went very far out of their way to push the kid out of the way even if they acknowledge that the two were playing, and then their arrogant circlejerk mindset between the three kicks in and instead of thinking about protecting the girl, the thoughts evolve into how proud they would feel when the villagers thank them later, which would in turn make their dissapointment later more impactful. Oh and this all happens the exact moment that MC just left and then the chapter is left on a cliffhanger. The part where MC does his job, gets enraged, and whatever will happen next is all inside the next chapter.

That's all from me.

Dex-chan lover
mc dude shouldn't have replied the guy 'i hab ben humiliated blabber' and keep beating him, show it that he doesn't even treat him as living creature.

Dex-chan lover
ah shit, Chappi's actually dead?

no bullshit miracle recovery magic or something?

noooooooooooooooooo.

Dex-chan lover
@Kurokaze

If there miracuosly was such a magic for tamers, do you think the MC would've gotten it at his current tamer lvl?

Double-page supporter
AW HELL NAH

USE BULLSHIT MAGIC TO BRING CHAPPI BACK I AIN'T ACCEPTING THIS

Users who are viewing this thread