Sekai de Tadahitori no Mamono Tsukai ~Tenshoku Shitara Maou ni Machigawa Remashita~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Queen Felianna

Well so far the worst she's done is push politics and send an army. This is the manga where the king beheaded his parents, right?

realistically shes an excellent leader and has done nothing wrong. i dont think bad will happen to her unless that really is her force attacking the monsters.

Everybody is talking about the politics, and my biggest takeaway from the chapter is that it feels like I just got total confirmation that this isn't an isekai/reincarnation of a Japanese person. He gets a slime that has multiple cleaning magics that are super rare, and his thoughts are: "Meh, he seems disposable." Pretty much every isekai'd Japanese MC I can think of would be overjoyed and saying: "What? Really? You are the GREATEST SLIME IN THE WORLD! You can't imagine how long I've looked for cleaning spells like that!"

She got so serious her nose disappeared at the last page.

god these comments couldn't be anymore wrong predicting the next chapter. this is one of the best sekais out there. the mc knows when to stop talking and start clapping people

Just where did all the edginess that I loved so much go?
Gonna put this on hold until it's finished or axed.

I just hope the MC would go full serious and emit killing intent in the next chapter.
XD

Killing the queen and destabilizing a whole country would be a bit dumb. I hope this plays out in an interesting way.

Huh and here I thought they would try to use him to weaken the empire and his own kingdom before invading, but instead their attacking right away? I guess I understand trying to kill the demon lord in his infancy but doesn't really seem to be as cunning as they made her out to be, especially considering she has all the info from the empire with the rank S going down instantly. I swear I better not see the soldiers plowing fields and moving cargo next chapter it was all a misunderstanding nonsense. Eh who am I kidding I'd still read.

And I'm here just waiting for the moment, when he hears of his family being executed and losing his shit to go and destroy the empire with the creepy king.

with this I am 100% sure that she is the one sending those men in the disguise of the kingdoms army so noah would form an alliance with the bitch so she could use him according to the alliance to attack the kingdom and seize it after that she would turn on him cause he is the demonlord and she as an innocent queen doesent want the demon king to roam in her nation as he pleases and she would gain the religious support and become the hero who saved the world from the dangers of the demonlord (than in the eyes of simple people and some idiotic aristocrats) and by that she would have achieved the dream of ruling a great nation that has the religious support and peoples support but we all know that bitches dont succeed their goals at all or I hope so

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone saying the queen is a bitch, while all I see is (for now) a leader that smart and slick enough to be paired with our gullible demon lord

Dex-chan lover
Dunno if she got some ace up to her sleeve or what, but did she realize that she is in front of someone who can blast her together with her city?

@Kyrillos You are 100% sure...? in disguise of the kingdom...? I think you are missing the whole point that THEY ARE from the kingdom xDDD

Users who are viewing this thread