Sekai de Tadahitori no Mamono Tsukai ~Tenshoku Shitara Maou ni Machigawa Remashita~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Queen Felianna

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel
History is full of "intelligent and wise" people losing badly. Can't tell if you understand that or not.

Dex-chan lover
This seems like a corneres rat moment... except instead of a rat it's a dragon or something

Fed-Kun's army
This mc seems to be a bit stupid. Without his zombie bro's support from home he would be totally lost

I think he should be a bit more intelligent and confident. Then he would be a lot better protagonist

"smart" queen underestimating the MC, maybe she thinks he's only a slightly stronger S rank or maybe threaten to hurt his companions if he's too busy protecting himself in that room

why is it so hard to find a proper isekai mc ? can anybody recommend me some good isekai mc ?

Dex-chan lover
good part about this manga is the MC being batshit crazy when pissed off.. can't wait for carnage assuming the queen being an overconfident bitch..

Dex-chan lover
well, surely if he were to become part of an alliance he would need to send in whatever army he has, and he has pretty much all monsters on his side, looking at him being judged as a Demon King, so there's many profitable ways that country can take advantage of him.

Well i hope he destroys half of the capital city of the queen just for fun.

Dex-chan lover
I think its pretty simple, just destroy the barrier (barrier to protect the queen definitely is the best barrier in the kingdom (or maybe the best in the continent)) then go out of the castle with style oh maybe destroy half of her castle too, that queen will think twice after that.

Now i don't know, should get triggered by the queen action or by Noah incompetence ?
I mean sure, by the next 3 chapter or so they could be form an alliance, but i only talk for this chapter.

Double-page supporter
@hyun50
At least Noah's incompetence is valid for who he is. He just wanted to keep his friends and stuff safe and figured establishing a country would be best, without thinking about all of the political necessities and such he would have to go through.

Aggregator gang
well, she is a cutie... so i forgive her for being a bitchy...
well, i hope she is not

Dex-chan lover
guy has low social skills, remember he went adventuring with only ruri for years as he didn't want to be tied by his Hero job (wasn't part of the hero guild)

*reads last couple of pages* ohhhhh noooooooo she's sus as hell. I'm soooooo surpriseeddddddd

Dex-chan lover
so she's perfect, smart, expands the kingdom, makes the kingdom rich, gets rid of slavery etc and then we have the empire who is corrupt, evil, dumb etc.
pretty shitty writing there, at least make it a little bit less obvious who the good and bad guys are.

Users who are viewing this thread