Sekai de Yuiitsu no (Shinken Zukai) na no ni Senryokugai to Yobareta Ore, Kakusei Shita (Shinken) to Saikyou ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
... DAMN THE EXPRESSION IS GOOD. I think I know what makes a good manga it's the facial expression.(also a good story) Hear me out all the main characters from all the stories expression is so plain and boring need some kinda explosive personality expression you know?

Dex-chan lover
... DAMN THE EXPRESSION IS GOOD. I think I know what makes a good manga it's the facial expression.(also a good story) Hear me out all the main characters from all the stories expression is so plain and boring need some kinda explosive personality expression you know?
that is reason why i often enjoy food isekai's series since those one are the type give characters a lot of reaction.
sadly they are rarely get translated.

Dex-chan lover
can someone tell me why the dude wants to fuck with the mc so bad? did I skip something
His benefactor stole mc's dad's shop from him after his dad died
Since he wants him dead there is probably a will giving ownership to the mc
Anyways guild master is just following his boss's orders but obviously he is also a dick in his own right

Tju

Dex-chan lover
This manga looks like it's been written by a 3yo
it seems to be the authors first serialized work. so its the most generic random stuff and tropes cobbled together. but apparently the publisher seems to see some talent and hopes that the guy will develop nicely.

Dex-chan lover
The writing is a bit all over the place, but the art is really good. Although I cannot really enjoy good art alone without the story so thank you very much for the translation!

Non-Isekai, yet can access modern earth's knowledge and now shop from there. Shapeshifting all-in-one weapon that can also turn into a beautiful woman (and defaults to Nekomimi Maid), And now we have, what I can only assume is the childhood friend who will turn their hometown on it's head because her love interest was forced to leave because someone we've only seen silhouettes of, wants him dead for a yet-revealed reason.

Yeah, checks all the boxes for borderline nonsense. but the art-style is good and there's still a fair number of slots left to fill on the "Fantasy Themed Bingo" Card. I'll track it for now, see how this pans out.

Users who are viewing this thread