Sekai de Yuuitsu no Tenshokushi: Job Hopper na Ore wa, Isekai de Subete no Job o Kiwameru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
well its similar to all other isekais, but at least he uses his power at least. and still nice art and pretty funny.

i hope it stays liek this and doesn't becme a classical harem collection manga or instant world destroying powers.

Dex-chan lover
I like this....oh I like this
I'm somewhat okay with skills being inherited, but the fact that they consume more mp when used with the not-original job it's great...it makes so that changing jobs it's the better choice

Dex-chan lover
I like the "competent adult" MC. It feels like a breath of fresh air compared to most "loner in the back of the classroom" type, who also inexplicably, out of nowhere, is way too competent. Especially at talking to people.

I hope it will run for a while, instead of ending at chapter 12 or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Given that average villagers shocked to see his job title, he needs to be very careful going party. Except MC going all out announcing that he is job changer.

Double-page supporter
I love the slightly different but very charming artstyle and the witty main character who actually has a personality that's not "boring teenage pushover." Also that villager and the mc look so yaoiful together they should kiss

Double-page supporter
I love the slightly different but very charming artstyle and the witty main character who actually has a personality that's not "boring teenage pushover." Also that villager and the mc look so yaoiful together they should kiss
I just looked up the artist he draws old men with their huge tits showing I knew I was right. That villager looked like amorey for a reason

Fed-Kun's army
He's bound to hide his ability to change job to avoid unnecessary attention. Wondering how he's going to do that. Tho I'm sure one way or another he'll slip up and show that to some people. And also, will he be able to change other people's job too?
He said he will advance other jobs like "Wizard" so maybe he can advance his "Job Changer" job too. But I don't think he will be able to change other people's jobs. If he can, it will be temporary imo.

Users who are viewing this thread