Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - The 37th Decision: The only thing I care about…

Dex-chan lover
lol imagine being this self righteous and naive when your boss is a textbook evil villain.

I salute an author with balls. Usually there's an open ending or such bullshit, but this is a clear choice by the protagonist. Refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, the guy actually said it. Fuck the world, I want my girl to smile.

Contributor
What immediately popped in my head when he was deciding were lyrics from Not Afraid by Eminem:
"fuck the world, feed it beans
It's gassed up, if it thinks it's stoppin' me"

Dex-chan lover
Based author subverted my expectations to make the old man the actual culprit all along.

Dex-chan lover
God, Ayumi's "friends" annoyed me so much that I hope the old evil dude openly turns on them and kills them both.

Ok cool, the MC finally decided that he wants to save her. It’s only 37 chapters in but it feels like it took years for him to openly say this even though he was constantly throughout the story saying that he liked her.

I hope Ayumi’s friend get shot in the back of the head or something, your boss looks like the shadiest mf ever, don’t expect the best out of someone like him. Also why did MC saying they don’t know the feeling of losing someone shake them so hard. I’m assuming they were child soldiers considering they’re only in hs and took a tour in uniform around impoverished countries. Wouldn’t they be orphans, or worse sold to their boss. Even something very possible like seeing another “soldier” die during their career. They should know the feeling of losing someone.
God this is infuriating.

wow took him the MC so long.... to finally man the fuck up but still he is still a pathetic person lol

Users who are viewing this thread