Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 8 Ch. 35 - The 35th Decision: Someone who should be happy

Dex-chan lover
The collective average of this manga's entire cast's IQ is now less than 24 and still getting lower by the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
That cover page with both girls gifting themselves to the MC better be canon... though it'd be better if MC got all 3 girls (4 if you count that servant, so that it'd be 2 girls v 2 girls). Honestly, we get it, survivors guilt... but... let's be real... we care more about when the MC f***s all the ladies...

Contributor
And then Tenshi gets the power stolen from her and she realizes she's been nothing but a pawn this entire time, right?

Banned
Who's that peeking through the door at panel 2?
Also this reaction is pretty realistic
e5.jpg

None of this was in any way surprising and was obvious since chapter 1. It's also stupid. But then again considering she must've banged her head on concrete whenever she's knocked out dozens of times by now it's no wonder she's retarded.

Dex-chan lover
It's like the first proper chapter we had in forever. Finally a mental state and thoughts that I can actually understand and sympathize with.

Dex-chan lover
Are you telling me that if Jindou just nutted up and told ayumi the reason why she’s alive, half of the major complications of this story wouldn’t exist. Ayumi and Kou could’ve been happy together, Jindou wouldn’t be crushing on Kou making him choose between her and ayumi. God fucking, this fucking story.
The alternate title of this story could have been, "How a Single Conversation Saved Everything"

Dex-chan lover
I'm really dissapointed at the garbage story because damn this was a great chapter. Unlike flashbacks in other stories this one hit hard, with an eight year old girl making believable conclusions from events noone should experience let alone at that age. I don't know how I'd be after having such a brush with God so the fact she's still sane is astonishing. Because of this the very weak plot is all the more shameful.

Users who are viewing this thread