Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - The 37th Decision: The only thing I care about…

The two lackeys reasoning was that thin huh. It doesn't feel very convincing for them to be worth fighting against.

Aggregator gang
I hope the good guy (mad scientist) wins :)) cuz fuk everyone

Dex-chan lover
problem: resources are monopolize
solution: get more resources(?)
the girls' line of thinking is quite familiar. regardless of the actual opinion of the author, the text itself proves them wrong. that's a bit interesting. of course, i don't know what the old man's goal is yet, but there is a sense of him planning to take all that power for himself.

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler for ch 38.
The MC finally isn't useless and gets shot for the plot. Now Jindou has to choose who to save, useless MC or Ayumi. Good times.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting corny af..
We didn't need this crappy secrit evel organization BS, bring the romcom slice of life chapters back.

Contributor
Was this written by Ayn Rand? This is objectivism taken to a whole 'nother level.

I already knew the manga was taking some serious liberties with gaps in characterization for the sake of plot convenience, most notably last chapter where the MC who has spent his entire life dedicated to Ayumi only starts doubting it in the moment where the antagonist can kill her, but I feel like this manga is inadvertently sending off a pretty messed up message. I mean, WE know that that evil scientist guy (who is with 99% certainty that "adult" who "betrayed" Romio) is bullshitting with the whole "save the world" schtick, but imagine actually dooming the earth and all citizens in it to total annihilation because you wanna bone your childhood friend. Yikes.

Contributor
The only solace is that this appears to be the final arc.
These hamfisted developments really could've used another editor or two.

Fed-Kun's army
Just... superficial. Really plot convenient... The only good chapter I've read until now is ch.35, that almost gave me shivers.

Aggregator gang
Too much toxicity.... Every adult person in the world that has someone they hold dear to them would fuxk the world over for them..myself included..

Dex-chan lover
37 CHAPTERS
HE CRAWLED HERE AGAINST HIS WILL BUT HE SAID IT

Dex-chan lover
Gal the villian will not save the world lol. Hes just gonna monopolize the power for himself

Users who are viewing this thread