Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai

Can't say im surprised. The MC did absolutely nothing to help any situation at all and let everyone else around him do all the work. He then became part of the problem that got two girls killed just so he can get his dick wet XD. I have to give him #1 fuck boi of a manga i've read in quite some time.

MC didnt deserve this ending. He chose poorly and the consequences were zero since he has a one track mind

Would not surprise me if the author does a "she reincarnates as their kid" ending for Jindou and possibly Tenshi.

Must admit I did shed a tear. But I have a small feeling Jindou's not gone. Usually a week or month goes by and a new transfer student comes. This will be followed by "I'm home" and the end will follow. Which will kind of suck because its cliche. But fans and authors cant keep their characters gone forever

Dex-chan lover
just glad this finally ends. and over 700k units sold for this shit omg
i know good art can draw ppl in, but it doesn't even have that much fanservice.

Fed-Kun's army
I just started reading this manga, but from the first chapters it looks totally unoriginal.
Is it worth keeping up or it will always be "Choose me, I have tits" "Yes, but I love her, so no"?

P.s. Thanks to all the ones in this and the other website (where I'm reading the first 8 chapters) who didn't care to use the spoiler option while talking about chapter 39

EDIT: Okay, it's worth it, the first chapters are really bad, the boobed girl asks 100 times the same thing and gets the same answer. But then it becomes more readable, it's a good way to lose some time.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay... this is shit... there are only 2/3 good chapters in all this manga, all the rest is just unoriginal. I honestly enjoyed ch.35 for the tsundere backstory, but the rest is readable only thanks to the chara design.

If you are thinking of starting to read this, do it only if you don't have anything better; just putting a bit of "supernatural" in it would have made the story so much better...

So as a i was reading the last chapter

I saw Jindou being by Ayumi’s side on top of the school and remembered how the rest of her energy got transferred to ayumi. I then thought “what if she get reincarnated as her daughter or something”. And then I started reading the time skip part and was like “YOOOOOOOO, IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!”

Dex-chan lover
Nice ending you got there. The development to that ending was utter garbage though.

Users who are viewing this thread