Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Seems decent. Next chapter I expect him to get a harem, have a cat/doggirl slave and or a maid slave. If that doesn't happen, then I will get back a small amount of hope for humanity.

Dex-chan lover
old man badass about to come into the world
why cant i be like him with out the hardwork
so sad(sad face)
hehehehe

Dex-chan lover
I wish he would stay looking like a old man to at least be different but instead looking at the cover it seems like this will be your typically generic isekai OTL

Group Leader
😃 I just remembered this can't wait till the adventure gets underway...so hyped xD

Aggregator gang
I highly recommend to all to go read the wn, is good, cliche and many things go as planned, but is not bad at all, things flow at a good pace.

@LazyMakara ...... you just have to click on the link that says novelUpdates.

EDIT: I forgot is a dropped project, the translator had college test or whatever shit and never came back

Fed-Kun's army
Please, please, let this manga be mature. No, I don't mean explicit sex scenes or gory shit, but just don't give anymore of that infantile prepubescent shit of being coy and whiny, topped off with huge dollops of immaturity and insecurity. Humanity has become the apex species of this planet because we fucking love to bone and because we can be bloody resolute, damnit!

I just want characters that are realistic. MC is a cold-blooded killer? Fine. Have him kill. Make him cold. Make him calculative. But if he doesn't kill, make sure his reasoning is sound. Same with "pure" characters. Backup their characteristics with reasoning, damnit! Show their thoughts in their acts!

Sorry for ranting here. I'm just so hyped to see something that seems so promising with this manga, that I'm really worried that the author would just fall back onto dumb manga tropes just because "it's expected".

If this manga has ABSOLUTELY NO tsundere bitch characters, I will name my next child according to the MC's initials. Well, I've already had all the kids I intend to have, and I'm bloody forgetful, but if I remember, watch out! Fucking tsunderes.

please dont trun this awesome man into a fucking teenager is going to be so sad unable to see the ol man he is awesome

Power Uploader
Soon this manga will become slow with minimal plot progress. Also future chapters will have less than 13 pages

that goddess is having a one woman drinking contest. I wonder if it is just a gag or a hint about her identity. She could be Inari who is a shinto god of tea and sake.

Users who are viewing this thread