Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Okay. Fuck Yeah. Let's Go.

This is a well-deserved power upgrade for the power trio.

Lugh seems to explore his limits & capabilities with Zyanct and the upgraded skill transfer. He's insane lmao

Dia shockingly, but fortunately, now has the demonic eyes as well like she wanted for so long. Way to go T~T

I'm glad Talt got some "love" from Author-san as well, giving her some quick fanservice - one that Lugh, despite being technically old asf, quietly appreciates - then a sudden 0 to 100 with her fox form. Such power lowkey outclassing Lugh in a 1v1 paired with her completely exposed and amplified... lust... is a fascinating development that won't stop me from saying "Holy Shit" every time.

Sure it feels broken to have the main cast be kinda OP with this high of a boost, but I'm alright with it. They're around the same level now, plus they feel closer to each other - both in combat potential and in their dynamic as the comfy... slightly s*xually frustrated threesome... original trio.

I like these developments. Though it's probably just my degenerate ass coping after finally catching up with the latest chapter (this) so yeah. Godspeed to y'all 🥀🍜🦖

Users who are viewing this thread