Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Oh great. More arbitrary ripping off Irish folklore. Lovely. Hardly surprising.
When a manga fantasy series wants names for things, they're usually ripping off either Norse or Celtic folklore, at least when they're not throwing around gratuitous pseudo-German.

Lugh means "light" by the way. Funny name for an assassin, but if he ends up having to kill someone named Balor, it will all make sense.

Wouldnt hyper-regen + that control skill go well together?

Since it goes with magic power the ability to regen it quickly might be useful I would assume?

Dex-chan lover
@jebjordan
I think the control ability needs you to have higher magic power to overcome another.
In RPG terms, you need to have higher MAG/INT stat than the target. Hyper regen affects MP.

Double-page supporter
If an isekai has a chapter whose only purpose is drilling you with the most generic setting like abcd class, magic, and world building in narative text format in 1 chapter.
It's gonna be shit. In a very bad way.
It's like the author gave less than no effort to explain the reader to the world in enjoyable way.

after looking at his new father, I bet he's glad that he could grow his glorious mustache from his previous life

Dex-chan lover
"Don't make a weird face when sucking on your mom's boobs".
I understood that reference 😂

@Tyrosinase Not necessarily. You need to have everything "selected" before being reborn, in this setting, so it'd make sense to get it out of the way. Especially for a character that's smart.

Personally, I feel the guarantee for shit manga is when you need 4 chapters for the MC to ask the VERY obvious questions. Like "uh? How can I use magic?". Bitch, that's the first thing every single one of us would ask. Yet sometimes they drag it for "pacing"...and the pacing is shit.

So you may be right, and you may be wrong. But it's not absolute.

Give this manga and this chapter some applause!!
im currently fucking shouting and clapping at night, that's how good this manga is

(PS: I think my neighbors just shouted at my house xD)

anywaysssss i love this so much, its not edgy or anything, its just plain good and realistic I LOVE IT

Dex-chan lover
Man, I'm feeling things I haven't felt from the LN and anime:

Epic illustrations and well-paced wholesomeness

p.s. I like how the Goddess is portrayed here. That really came out of left field, like what the heck, but screw it she's cool - the right balance of cute, lazy, and crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread