Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Aggregator gang
@KamiKira00 This could be some kind of storing magic that he pulls the rifle out of...or it's an extension of the experimenting we seen him doing earlier("Spell Weaving"...which is how he created the knives, too): creating the kind of material he wanted and shaping it how he wanted...hence, gun. I doubt others would be able to do this without his knowledge of guns. She most likely learned how they work from him and can do it from that. Basically, would need more than just an incantation but also knowledge of how a rifle/gun operates. Unless all that information is part of the incantation...then, yikes. I doubt she's going to just spread their little secret magic around, though. It's their little secret.

Aggregator gang
Wondering what "that" is... Are they actually family...half sister or something?

This is pretty cool. Tbh hes aiming to kill a Hero. Thats not an easy task. Hm if can make something that cancels out a persons ability he can easily kill the hero without a breaking a sweat

Fed-Kun's army
So it's a "magic is the same" story. Wouldn't it be more practical for him to enter theoretical territory and work towards making things like pentavalent carbon and other theoretical substances that are harder and more resilient than normal metals? Those would make a much stronger bullet.

Dex-chan lover
Relative weight, melting point and atomic weight?
I'd have thought the atomic number and the isotope number would be more important starting points.

Can he irradiate the hero and the demon king to death, considering plutonium, uranium, etc. ain’t hard for him to make? Or is that covered by status resistances and strong physiques?

.... did she get money from being his "teacher" while mooching his knowledge and being all over him??

I'll think of it as she is his fiancee who know basic magic and teaching him while she was having her vacation and meet her fiance.

Dex-chan lover
this author understanding about gun is so low.... but still, im waiting for this guy to drop a nuke or two

"that"
So is she gonna be a fiancee or something?

Just make and drop a nuke and the hero is ded

okay, this part was great. just needs to stop with some of the kid stuff and the crazy dumb guards.

Aggregator gang
He could have used DP-Uranium Rounds those Bullets should be able to pierce even Mithril or Oracilium and Shells for Artillery Rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread