Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.1

Aggregator gang
Illg-yarou, his repertoire is increasing eh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, quite the shiny we found ourselves eh? Ara ara + Imouto, not something you see everyday

"If Big Brother wishes, I would even serve as your right hand" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
once again not sure if saving someone from a terrible situation and treating them with kindness can be explained as a brainwashing technique but to each his own I guess

Dex-chan lover
If a 12-year-old can go around with a G-cup bust, it only makes sense that ara ara imoutos also exist.
Isn't he taking the mad capitalist thing a bit too far though?

Double-page supporter
Just one girl after another, the mangaka doesn't know how to take it slow. He's just introducing new girls right and left, while barely building them up as characters after their introduction. This entire manga is like some otaku's fever dream of a manga, where the main character is OP, has all kinds of dream girls (even his mother is hot to boot), is edgy as fuck and "cool," affluent and powerful socially, super intelligent and excels in everything, etc. And it really fucking shows, because the story and pacing is wild. Most of the characters don't have much character building, we're just introducing one character after another while MC is just continuously growing rapidly.

edit: holy shit, I didn't know this was the same author for Maou-sama no Machizukuri! and Shijou Saikyou Orc-san. Just further goes to show this is what the author likes.

Dex-chan lover
"I used my special assassin brainwashing techniques, like 'empathy', 'adoption' and 'actually genuinely helping'. "

Dex-chan lover
Αgain with the brainwashing... is this some fetish of the author's or does he consider this a kind of joke?

Users who are viewing this thread