Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@huyhuy14
It's still in drawing concept. Not yet developed. And using space artillery is too expensive for each shot because it has to shield the ballistic first to protect the projectile when re-entry the atmosphere. Plus the projectile cannot hit mobile target accurately.

U.S. prefer HVP railgun weapon instead because it is much cheaper than Tomahawk cruise missile on each shot even though it is not portable because it needs great energy to launch a projectile

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
so, is spear guy 'dead' dead or, not?

plus is that actually a goddess or some kind of demon god?

Dex-chan lover
I'll be very disappointed if he just dies off right there. I hope he comes back.

And I really don't know how we are only at 8%, really shows how much we have left. And lets us imagine how many more years it'll take for this manga to get finished.

Dex-chan lover
i was expecting him to pop out of the debris when they were hugging. weird i wonder if he's actually dead that seems oddly easy.

Dex-chan lover
No offence but this series feels really boring to me. Trying to make the MC cool it went beyond normal lvl of cringe.
Not saying this is bad. Just my own taste. I want to drop it so bad but my weeb instinct forbids me to drop any series.

Uhh won't the spear reach terminal velocity instead of accelerating and reach such speed?

Dex-chan lover
he have anti gravity magic? why not just throw the dude to space?

Dex-chan lover
@Luqifa
Yep. The speed is absolute horse shit. But the "kinetic energy" has more substance to it, albeit I am not clear on the math.

Dex-chan lover
@Luqifa
Depends if they are able to go into near earth orbit or not, if it's using the same concept of the "rods of god" space weaponry, then once it breaches the upper atmosphere it can gain relativistic speeds by the time it reaches air turbulence aka terminal velocity wouldn't be able to stop it, basically think of how comets and meteors destructive abilities work, also if anti gravity is involved, then theoretically raising gravity would also be possible, dropping a spear at increased gravity would increase the terminal velocity too.

Users who are viewing this thread