Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

If you guys are complaining about his age, please shut up. If you’ve watched enough anime, no not even anime, fiction itself, you should be use to this. I mean cmon, in a lot of stories we have 400 year old immortals getting with someone drastically younger than themselves. Grow up, it’s fiction. Even in Marvel, Thor got interested in a 20 something year old women when he’s who knows how old? Please, if you’re going to cry “pedo!!” You aren’t doing it in the right place. If you want to make a difference, help those who are in REAL LIFE and not in a manga. Thank you :)

Group Leader
wtf
how old is dia again? 12?
and he's....what, 50?

yeahhhh....that's just kinda.....

@osqmu she is 17, she is 3 years older than him in his current reincarnation of 14.
So stop getting your panties in a twist.

2x Anti-Gravity magic rocket booster!
Okay I'll buy that.
But he never said anything about Terminal Velocity, Frictional Heating and Inertial Guidance. 😛

Oh whatever, dude. I can only feel pity on myself that I'm getting bent out of shape over bad science in a fantasy story. 💩

The fuck is 1023.5 km? as in 1.023.500 Meters? that is literally way the fuck out in space. The ISS orbits at around 400 km, that spear is floating off to space narnia.

Dex-chan lover
Man I sure love this author and the concept play here. I thought about making the rod of god ever since the tungsten making happened. I really like this series now

Users who are viewing this thread