Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru

@MRain he is a top class assassin but he regrets being a pawn in his past life so he decided to do what he wanted to do, which was save his friend.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I guess this series will end when my Dick hair grow white, it was so slow as fuck, and the update raw chapter was shitty slow as ever.

I bet the Author and the Editor will death before this series end.

FOR REFERENCE:

2x gravity = 2 g, which is apparently 2x9.85 on this sekai rather than Earth's 9.81 m/s2

At 3 minutes (180 s) under upwards acceleration of 2 g, it would reach a velocity of -19.8 x 180 =3564 m/s

For reference standard atmospheric pressure on the Earth is due to the distance to the boundary of space. For us it is 100 km. Since there is no mention of atmospheric pressure, we can assume it is equal to Earth's atmospheric pressure --> 100 km to the border of space. The spear went into space. Unless for this sekai the atmospheric pressure is 10 x that of Earth. Which means a MUCH higher air density, too.

Anyway at the end of 180 s, it will have kinetic energy = (mv^2)/2 = 100 x 3564 x 3564 /2 = 6.35 x 10^8 J

For the spear to turn around, we will apply Energy Conservation Law --> at 1023.5 km it will have1 270 209 600 J in g.p.e.

Total energy of impact = 1 270 209 600 J
Speed of impact = sqrt(25 404 192) = 5040¼ m/s (mach 14.4)

Supporter
Do you need to have a stroke before writing descriptions on this site? Is that a requirement, or is it just a coincidence?

@tuna773

Actually since there is the air friction there is no way that you can treat that lance as if it was a material point in the void.
The physic in this chapter is flawed af, it's a well known thing that on earth there is a falling speed limit that depends on the mass on the object. So no way that simply throwing an object of 100 kilos from a really high place can result in a powerfull impact like that, the speed after few seconds will reach it's maximum limit and won't increase any further. This is the reason why we don't have any satellite that throws random heavy object on the earth as a weapon.

It's a simple exercise to prove it, you can find it on most undergraduate physic books.
The fact that it was explained "scientifically" from the author makes me cringe a bit tho. It could have just said "i use magic to creat a super impact projectile"

PS: to apply energy conservation law you need to be in an isolated system with no dissipative forces. Air friction is a dissipative force so a part of the energy will get expelled as heat (that's why if a very high speed object enters the atmoshpere it can go on fire)

Fed-Kun's army
Well shit. This latest chapter was hella promising. Chapter 9 was ... very surprising.

@MrCobalox

The article talks about a theory of a weapon that has never been made. The creator itself is a science fiction writer.
The idea btw is to abuse a sub-orbital launch trajectory and boosting insanely the velocity by using the gravitational field around the earth (it's basically what we abuse to send things into the orbit, the concept of this weapon is not too far from the concept of the railgun tbh) . That is clearly NOT what is happening in the manga. In the manga he just sends to weapon into the air, waits the moment it stops and then let it fall into the ground. That is never going to work. In the article it's also explained that they tried to do bombardment this way resulting in hits strong like machine gun projectiles.

MD@Home
I like how the quality, which already was dubious, took a fucking nose dive in the last few chapters.
It's like the team just gave up.

@polvere

lol Just going with the claims in the story. I think I read somewhere something about magic removing air friction? Maybe I was mistaken.

Anyhoo. I was bored and I was thought 3600 J of energy seemed like such a tiny amount for 400 tanks, so I mathed it. Come on... 9 J a tank? My light bulb does 10 J a second. Let's not even talk about my fridge or my kettle...

It would be gross overkill to use uni level Physics at this.

@tuna773

It's not uni level physics, it's the same physics they teach you at high school. Science is still science. If you had any decent teacher the first thing they say is that every single exercise you do is in the void. In uni (in the first exam you do, that's all you need for this) you just use the differential approach but the gist of it is the same.

I referred to university books because i find them more precise (and i am an university student myself), but you can find this in any high school book.

It's still cringe to describe how the MC uses physic to create his super op weapon and the physic is wrong to the point that even an high schooler should know. You want me to believe this guy is a super genius but every single person should know that a free falling object does not work like that.

Ugh.. I've read so many isekais but this is probably the most pretentious of them all. It "tried" (although should I say pretend for less than one chapter) to be different by making the MC supposedly a normal human with assassination skills from previous life but ended up giving the MC powers that rivals the enemy he was supposed to kill.

What even is the point talking about human limits and all if they just ended up giving MC the power to surpass that limit? what's stopping the MC from outright killing the threat he was supposed to kill? what was the point of training him in the art of assassination specific to the isekai world if the MC already had the strongest magic in the world before training? I thought this was supposed to be about a mere human, armed with special skills, trying to outsmart and kill the OP enemy. Just make it an outright isekai trash if you're going to make MC the strongest human there is anyway.

this is the same author of redo of healer... and i dont even know if he made kaifuku for fun

Users who are viewing this thread