Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru

holy fuck the art quality went down from "okay" to just stupid. completely ruins any atmosphere and seriousness of the story.
not to mention the story hasn't really gone anywhere, aside from harem gathering.

Dex-chan lover
damn this is just a (only a little) darker version of world teacher.
Fun read though.

Urgh thisamga is aleardy out for a year or so but the chapters were really low
Meh I understand that the raws and the translation time but reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it's really slow(but I appreciate whenever it got updated)

Dex-chan lover
Question for MD vets: wtf is up with X.1? One would imagine translation goes on a chapter per chapter basis, but in afew titles, i've noticed .1 or .2 and I can't understand the logic behind it. Any words of wisdom for a newbie?

Dex-chan lover
@YouSuckDiddleyUck
there are manga with monthly or bi-monthly release (comprimised with 30-ish pages).
so instead of waiting for 30 days, some fan-translator split the chapter and post it ever two week or so.

Dex-chan lover
Oh ? This is actually pretty good. I hate that it's harem focused but it's now a standard for Isekai...

The creepy pseudo sex between a seven and ten year old would be creepy enough, if that seven year old wasnt also a fifty plus year old man. The sexualisation of children doesnt stop there and on top of that we have the "cool" MC brain washing and emotionally manipulating children into becoming his disposable pawns.

Dex-chan lover
@Uthred If you seriously think this is "sexualization" go get yourself checked you ain't well. Also it's fiction don't like it get lost.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
" The World's Best Assassin"
I can't help but just go [Unlimited cringe works], everytime this updates.

Dex-chan lover
Tell me, is this another 'harem' where the MC has dozens of girls around and never gets any, the old 'blueball fest'?

@Kavinh It's ok chief, you don't understand what the word means and are also apparently too stupid to use a dictionary. I get it. I mean if you spent the time to learn what words mean how would you have the time to knock the balls of yourself to fifty year old men having ersatz sex with seven year old children? I'm aware it's fiction. I mean, I don't even see what part of my statement would imply otherwise. But who knows how your mind works. Oh and one final thing, if you wan't people to f off perhaps don't call them out in a manner which notifies them? Because then they might be tempted to engage with your embarrassing whining.

Not the best I've seen but it's pretty good, just started a bit ago, but I'm caught up now. The characters are okay, at least they aren't the people from the smartphone isekai, and, overall, I like it.

Dex-chan lover
@Uthred nope idiots just like to spew that word and viciously mischaracterize something you dislike. Just look at your first comment and see how anyone sane would say that about a series like this lol. So what you haven't got anything useful to say anyways.

I honestly can't recall the post you were responding to and as its been moderated it was apparently too robust. So I did as you suggested and went back to look at my first comment. It seems perfectly sane to me, but then again it would wouldn't it?

Lets break it down

"The creepy pseudo sex between a seven and ten year old would be creepy enough, if that seven year old wasnt also a fifty plus year old man."

Is the main character a fifty year old man in a seven year olds body? Yes. Was there a suggestive ersatz sex scene between two children? Yes. So two objective facts so far.

"The sexualisation of children doesnt stop there"

Is there further sexualisation of children? Yes.

"and on top of that we have the "cool" MC"

I suppose I'll give you that suggesting the series presents the main character as being "cool" is largely subjective. Though I feel most would agree.

"brain washing and emotionally manipulating children into becoming his disposable pawns.""

Does the MC brain wash and emotionally manipulate children to be his pawns? Yes. He literally says this, its an explicit part of the story.

So my argument was constructed from objective facts. If you don't have problems with those elements thats fine. But its not mischaracterising the text in question to point out explicit elements of it.

Is my opinion useful? Of course not. It's simply an opinion. But utility is a terrible metric to judge the legitimacy of any comment section on. None of the comments here are "useful" in any meaningful sense. So I suppose that means mine is in good company.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Is this guys really an assassin? A top world assassin scared to kill their friends? I thought he said he had a 100% assassination rate, I guess it was a 100% because he rejected all the job he doesn't like and the job that was too hard.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread