Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru

Dex-chan lover
It is fine, but there isn't enough of it. And an incomplete series is functionally the same as a cancelled series in the here and now.

So... about the spear in Ch. 9

After taking terminal velocity and changes in gravity and air density due to latitude into account I discovered that the spear will reach ~4.0187 km, and that's if we take 100 kg to be the mass of the spear. If we were to instead interpret it as it's weight, it's mass would be ~10.1978 kg, and the latitude would become ~1.2845 km. I'm using normal earth gravity which is ~9.8067 m/s^2 instead of 9.9 m/s^2 which is the value you get after dividing the spears upward acceleration 19.8 m/s^2 (2x |gravity vector| ) by two.

Sadly due to a lack of information about the material of the spear I wasn't able to take buoyancy into account so you'll have to bear with these highly inaccurate approximations.

So far we established that a height 1023.5 km is impossible.
Falling speed is limited to terminal velocity so it's ~15.8027 m/s (if the mass is 100 kg) or ~5.0464 m/s (if the weight is 100 kg), not 4480 m/s
As for the impact, it is either ~198.763 J (if the mass is 100 kg) or ~129.8509 J (if the weight is 100 kg). Not even close to 3.6 x 10^9 J.

And for the 400 tanks, I decided to use the 8,8 cm Kampfwagenkanone 36 tank gun (the primary armament of the Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger I) and I'll be measuring their firepower using the muzzle energy.
With a Panzergranate 39 as a projectile the projectile weight is 10.20 kg and the muzzle velocity is 773 m/s so the muzzle energy is ~3047397.9 J.
Multiply by 400 and the firepower of 400 tanks would appear to be ~1218959160 J or 12.2 x 10^9 J.
3.6 x 10^9 J can't even compare.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

Fed-Kun's army
Good opening. But then it devolves into fairly generic harem isekai with an extra dose of degeneracy with all the 10-12 year-olds shown off in sexy poses.

Fed-Kun's army
nutty concept and opener but failed to deliver. Paired with a poor upload schedule and this ends up being painfully generic

Ah.. Finally.... After a long Ass-Breaking wait of 518400 hrs and 42 mins ....... NEWWW Chapter !!!!! Never been this happy 🤧

Its like being sold a quality antique legit ultra sharp samurai sword then receiving a machete instead. Does the cutting that i want but its not really what I expected. Thats how reading the first chapter and continuing felt like

@chaos86
What even is the point talking about human limits and all if they just ended up giving MC the power to surpass that limit? what's stopping the MC from outright killing the threat he was supposed to kill? what was the point of training him in the art of assassination specific to the isekai world if the MC already had the strongest magic in the world before training? I thought this was supposed to be about a mere human, armed with special skills, trying to outsmart and kill the OP enemy. Just make it an outright isekai trash if you're going to make MC the strongest human there is anyway.

I more or less agree with you in the fact that the MC is straying from a true assassin path. I mean, I’m ok with him creating rifles & whatnot because even in IRL assassin make use of them, but if he want to kill the hero using a fucking cannon then just give up being considered an assassin. It’s a bit too blatant for me.

I’d like he’d use more real assassination tecniques, like poison, critical hits in a weak point, ecc...
It would make him a more unique MC than just creating a powerful magic like every other MC out there would do.
I mean, why not trying to create a “poison mist” using magic. It’s AOE so it’s difficult to avoid and maybe super effective against opponents who are physically resilient like the one in ch 9.

That said, I want to point out that he is ACTUALLY using his past knowledge as an assassin to outsmart is opponent. As of now he hasn’t used a really powerful magic like a real magician would.
With “powerful magic” I mean a magic that it is so just because it’s magic (like create tornados to shred the enemies into pieces, or create trillion of liter of water to crush or drown them, etc...).
And he probably cannot use magic like that, because he previously stated (I don’t remember the exact chapter number) that even thought he has a large mana capacity, he has a low mana output.
So, he cannot cast a powerful magic who require a high output (ie. evoke thunderstorms, plasma ray, or all the OP magic other MCs usually use).

As of now the magics the MC used are very “simple” (as simple as magic can be) and very reliant on how physic works.

i.e. he create firearms and shot bullets using fire magic, but the fact that the bullets are deadly relies on physics application (the fact that a bullet is made from tungsten and it is being made to rotate by the rifling gaining high-speed and stable trajectory it’s what make it deadly).
He is not simply creating a mass of tungsten and firing it using a high output of magical power (that is what probably a OP version of “rock bullet” would do).

Also in ch.9 he relies almost totally on physics. Not on a OP power. The only magic he used more or less is the “simple” anti-gravity magic (which can be assumed require a lot of mana to keep it active but using a low output).
To be noted that anti-gravity was invented by Dia and not by the MC.
Maybe he couldn’t even create it alone.
Another common OP MC would have directly launched the spear into space using arm strength (maybe coupled with reinforcement magic, or using a high output magic, etc...) without relying on anti-gravity at all.
Also, a common MC usually say things like “ OMG, magic is like a programming language” and then in 2 weeks of studies they became magic experts (as if being a programmer was that easy).

To make it short, I don’t think the MC has truly strayed from the assassin path he is supposed to walk to became a common trashy MC who only relies on brute force.
At least as of now. For future chapters I can’t say.

Fed-Kun's army
@FumaHD the point is that he can’t do anything to the hero for two years until the hero is strong enough to defeat the demon lord. This means that regardless of how strong he seems now, he’s probably relatively weak.

Group Leader
OsKbqyP.jpg

velocity in acceleration measurement and not even the right math calculation that’s simple multiplication

Never change, Japan.

@Tlux

the point is that he can’t do anything to the hero for two years until the hero is strong enough to defeat the demon lord. This means that regardless of how strong he seems now, he’s probably relatively weak.

ok, but I never said anything about the MC being strong or weak, my point was IF his fighting style is starting to strying from the assassin path or not.
Also, fact that he has to wait 2 years to kill the hero doesnt't really mean anything.
I mean, the job of an assassin is to kill the target regardless of how strong the target is, so the fact that the hero can grow in 2 more years is already taken in consideration.
Obviously to the stronger the hero is, the more cunning the MC has to be. And this is one of the reason why I think the MC should develop some magic that could kill regardless of the oppenent strength (such as poison magic, etc...) or a magic to identify weak point on an enemy body, etc...

Generic, inconsistent, edgy, inserting various things without proper research.
You will know how bad it was when see a page full of information cramped to become a wall of information.
It is the typical trashy writing when the author cannot create an interesting way to educate the reader about the world building and mechanism.

typical amateur isekai author with subpar writing skill: Let's cram every single information in first 3 chapter and continue the rest with echi, harem, nonsensical OP power. Eh inconsistent with early chapters explanation? pfft, author don't care and I doubt he remember what he wrote

Users who are viewing this thread