Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Blood

Damn this has to be the best isekai out there... for now. Can't wait for the next chapter.

I cant shake off the feeling that this manga is being carried by the artist alone.The story seems rather bland but the art conveys so fucking much that makes it interesting... can anyone that read the novel give some input about this feeling of mine?

@Dabaha
I think so too! Art is great but taket his chapter fore example, next to nothing really happened in relation to the plot but the art was great so I guess it was worth scrolling through?
I also feel like the author added too many characters too early on. Now that boss woman joined MC + merc girl I hoped they would get more fleshed out before they add a bunch of randoms.

@Dabaha

It's like all books, it's up to the reader to imagine the scene.
In this case it's the same scene as in the book, Artist is just putting the scene into pictures with details that would be almost ridiculous to write in a book, in a movie scenario why not, but not in a book.
when there is too much detail, the criticism is easy and some will say, it shows that it is paid for 2500 words per chapter.
Some people like to have 5 seconds of fighting in 2500 words, others would have preferred to keep their money..

Double-page supporter
@ShimizuA
Yeah I guessed so, didn't want to pressure you guys on anything.
Let me thank you for your hard work though, it's really appreciated.

Fed-Kun's army
Do you guys prefer them to skip fights just to have plot plot plot exposition dialogue? Like what the fuck guys? It's a battle chapter, why do you expect plot to happen out of nowhere?

Fed-Kun's army
I was hoping the story wouldn't be this juvenile, it had a promising start.

Thanks to Yado-Inn for the hard work, though.

Fed-Kun's army
@Krowley better get used to it, nowadays people will complain/whine when there's no plot and they will complain when there's too much plot, even better... they also complain when there's perfect ratio of plot and action at the same time. It's human... that's what they do.

Users who are viewing this thread